“Not worth the value”

Add it.
Cakes 2000
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Suva
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I ordered a chocolate cake for my husbands B'Day and when cutted it just had layers of cream Not happy

2  Thank Remi S

Reviewed October 6, 2012

was really handy as our son celebrated his 17th birthday & the shop had some cakes not available in Melbourne. We chose the Tropical Flavour cake, yummy.

2  Thank szisi
Reviewed June 21, 2012

love the cake in all the way .... design, flavor, size , taste, cream its awesosme

1  Thank Anuksha P
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Both my wife and I have ordered cakes for very large functions and they do provide cakes of great quality. It is best to explain what you actually want, the purpose and the clientele of the function, so that you do not get disappointed with the outcome. So far we have enjoyed their cakes to date. No complaints there.

1  Thank James R

Been to Cakes 2000? Share your experiences!