We stayed at Bedarra Beach Inn for 6 nights in October 10 and were very pleased to say the photo's on the internet looked the same as the hotel. Many places advertise using out of date photo's, so when you arrive it looks so different.
Bedarra Beach offered clean, neat (but basic) rooms with air con and ceiling fans, we had a great view of the Coral Coast from our balcony and were a stones throw away from the beach. We could watch the sunset over the water in the evening.
The restaurant served excellent food every night with changing specials. My compliments to the chef. The seafood was always fresh and tasty. The staff would go out of there way to greet you and make your stay a happy one.
Happy hour was between 5 -6pm every evening and the bar was a great place to start a conversation with other guests.
I would not hesitate to stay here again on my next visit to the Coral Coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Sigatoka