“Felt more like five star!!”
Review of Bedarra Beach Inn

Bedarra Beach Inn
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Sigatoka
Reviewed November 2, 2010

This may be a moderately priced accommodation, but felt more like five star. From the moment we arrived, we felt extremely comfortable and 'at-home'. The service was incredible and the staff were some of the nicest people you have ever met!
The rooms were clean and comfortable with one of the nicest cleaning ladies ever!
I would recommend the hotel to everyone from singles to families. Amazing service!!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (1,138)

Reviewed October 30, 2010

great place to relax and enjoy quiet very good food superb staff

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2010

This was our first trip to Fiji and we did our homework and chose a place that offered good facilities in a great location. If you want to avoid the ultra-commercial and crowded large resorts, Bedarra Beach Inn is the answer. We could not fault any part of the service or facilities. During our stay we ate almost every day and night in the cafe and restaurant, snorkelled in the clear waters of the coral reef across the road and took advantage of the organised tours in the local area. Every single member of staff made our stay a memorable one just by being so friendly and helpful. The chefs in the kitchen should be commended for their outstanding food (between us we tried just about everything). We will definitely be going back to Bedarra Beach Inn and wotld like to thank all of their staff for such a wonderful holiday experience. Fiji really is the friendliest place on Earth. Thankyou from Kylie and Simon (Sydney, Australia).

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank vanquishsv12
Reviewed October 29, 2010

My husband and I wanted a relaxing holiday and we found it at Bedarra. The staff are friendly, the food is fantastic, the quality of the rooms is superb. Would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2010

My friend and I stayed for 12 days at the Bedarra Beach Inn, just 10 minutes drive out of Sigatoka, Coral Coast, Fiji. I read alot of reviews about this hotel before we booked and I can assure you we were not disappointed. The food and service was excellent, the staff were the friendliest we encountered throughout our stay in Fiji. I can't say enough positive things about this little jewel of a hotel. Whilst it is only small in comparison to the major resorts, and it doesn't have TV or even phones in the room, but I can say we didn't miss them. A haven of peace and serenity and they all went out of their way to ensure we were absolutely spoiled and pampered. The nightly entertainment was delightful, the cocktails simply wonderful, and the cost and quality of the food was A1. I'll definitely be going back there again, and I will highly recommend all my friends to go stay there too. If you are looking for peace and quiet GO THERE!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
3  Thank Ellyt5
Reviewed October 24, 2010

At Bedarra Beach Inn, I received the most melodious island welcome that I have ever experienced, anywhere in the Pacific. Three musicians were so talented that small children were drawn to the flax mat to sit and sway to the music. At the Ocean Terrace restaurant that night these same musicians welcomed each table with a song from their own country. The food was exceptional for the price, and there was a good variety of Island and ‘white man’ cuisine.

There are only twenty five rooms on site, and the theme from Cheers came to mind as “Everybody Knows Your Name”. My room was large enough to do some Rock ‘n’ Roll moves, without breaking table lamps. The tribal sized bed, large wardrobe, fridge, and immaculate bathroom were much appreciated. Most of all I loved that there was no TV! The view from my balcony overlooking the pool and lagoon was mesmerising, and I found it difficult to turn my back on it.

There is no ‘Kids Club’, and if you or your family need a barrage of planned activities, Bedarra is not for you. However, there is a babysitting service, and you can borrow snorkelling equipment and kayaks for free. The tour operators will pick you up at the door and drop you home. Bedarra Inn is for those who have the time to relax, want to be treated like family, and be well fed. If you want to explore the area, Kula Eco Park is the number one must see, and I enjoyed the Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
5  Thank Blondini006
Reviewed October 24, 2010

I booked last minute through ZUJI ( don't use them !!) I was very happy with my choice and really enjoyed my stay -quiet,relaxing and friendly !

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sigatoka
Tambua Sands
Mango Bay Resort Fiji
Mango Bay Resort Fiji
#8 of 10 in Sigatoka
Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort

Been to Bedarra Beach Inn? Share your experiences!