I travelled on my own to Fiji, and stayed at the Bedarra Beach Inn Resort, The staff were fantastic, very helpful and very friendly, always greeting you by name. The rooms were lovely, very clean and checked daily for fresh towels, beds made up, fridge restocked and coffee/tea restocked. I thought the food was lovely, tried some of the local styles of food. With my booking I received a $100 bar credit, which I used every night on cocktails at the bar, very yummy.
If you want somewhere small, quiet and treated as a person instead of a number then this is the place for you. Great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Sigatoka