We spent 5 nights at Bedarra Beach Inn and we were very satisfied. Staff are outstandingly friendly, professional and helpful. The hotel has a very good restaurant and apparently serves better food than the other hotels in the area, as many guests come over for lunch or dinner.
Before going please familiarize yourself with the location, as this is not one of the postcard like dream beaches you would find on one of the smaller resort islands.
The only negative thing to say would be that the pool needs some maintenance (and maybe a pool shower).
You can make use of the very friendly hotel taxi driver Reddy to take you around on tailor made tours. He can also pick you up from the airport at a lower rate than the hotel's official arrangement.
Overall, the hotel is good for active couples who like good food, maybe less for families with children. Excellent value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Sigatoka