Fantastic place to stay. The staff are very friendly and always warm, welcoming and ready to assist. The rooms are very tidy, comfortable, air conditioned and clean. They also have great food at their restaurant at very good prices. Every day and night you would see people come in from other resorts for the food and hospitality.
The snorkelling and kayaking on the reef is just out the front door and they are happy to supply you with all the gear for it.
There is plenty of day trips you can do from there and there are also plenty of taxis on hand if you want to look around. I Would suggest a look at the Biausevu Waterfall, the Kula Eco park, the Robinson Crusoe Island trip (look out for crazy steve) and shopping in sigatoka.
Only an hour by transfer from Nadi with pacific destinations. It's just the right distance away from the big towns. This place was fantastic. I'd happily recommend it to anyone who wants great service, food and hospitality, all at a good price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Sigatoka