We initially booked for two nights then added another night's stay. After a long weekend in Suva, and much research for a good deal - Bedara Beach Inn (BBI) was calling us back.
We booked another nine nights! Normally we wouldn't dream of staying in one place for this long but BBI is a wonderful place.
It's a small resort overlooking the lagoon on the Coral Coast. Close to the big Outrigger resort, BBI is calm, quiet and relaxed.
Even though it was in the middle of renovation works when we were there, it didn't disturb the peace. (Get in here before the prices go up!)
The pool, restaurant, rooms are all excellent. Never mind the wonderful sunsets, brilliant snorkelling and charming staff.
Stay here - you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Sigatoka