My wife and I stayed here late June 2013. The rooms are very basic but everything worked. They have AC, which can sometimes be hard to find in a cheaper place in Fiji. The people that work there are extremely friendly. Our country should be so nice. A few small cockroaches each morning in the bathroom. We have stayed in a lot of tropical places in our travels and this place is much better than average in terms of bugs. Our room looked out on the ocean, and the evening sunsets were great. I would come back here again. Cost was about $110 night US which included tax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Sigatoka