The staff here were fantastic & couldn't do enough for us. Location was perfect for us as we wanted to do tours on the rivers & area between Sigatoka & Pacific Harbour. If you're looking for time &/or tours out to the islands, then maybe look at something closer to Nadi. Great place to stay as it is smaller than some of the other hotels which allows for that more personal touch. Ok for families but no kids clubs or anything. Girls at reception will do anything for you - book tours & very informative. Recommend staying here & would definitely come back to stay again! Thank you to all for a fantastic stay! Oh did I mention the food was delicious!! Trina & Kate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Sigatoka