Stayed 6 Nights. No television, radio or telephone in the room, total peace and quiet. Fabulous!! Room was large, clean and bright with a great view of the ocean from the balcony. Lagoon is great for snorkelling and kyaking but that is all, sand stops at the water's edge. Sandy beaches are hard to find anywhere on the main island it seems. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Food and facilities more than adequate. Excellent value for the price, would not hesitate to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, HostelWorld, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Sigatoka