Lovely to be back. This time we stayed 8 nights. The new pool is perfect, beautifully done and the Day Spa was fun to have a couple of massages and a facial.
What I like about this hotel is that you can suss it out straight away. The pool, the Spa, the reception area, bar and dining room. Their guests seem to be all like minded. We have all checked out the Outrigger and are happy to be at the Bedarra. We all like the style and size of the property. This time around there were more people and the cross section was more varied, young couples, some with toddlers, and I noticed a couple of young girls checking in. Then there were couples around our age (60ish but definitely young at heart). We were all into the happy hour, sunbaking around the pool, taking off for the day in hire cars, taxis or on day cruises.
The property has no TV or phone in the room, but we knew that from the website and from the previous visit. Definitely not missed. Busy days, plenty of sun, Happy Hour around the bar, lively evening meals and a good nights rest for the next day.
We had the same room. Very clean, large bathroom, towels could be renewed. Large wardrobe, for two ladies travelling together we had separate areas to put things. Beds comfortable. Large room, big enough for round table and two chairs, also two comfortable lounge chairs and a coffee table. Noticed the valances on the twin beds needed replacing.
Food was good, but the second time around, felt it probably needed a bit of an update, modernising maybe.
Front desk very helpful. All in all we had a truly relaxing memorable holiday. Frankly not much can go wrong with this property as it is so uncomplicated. We also love the look of the property. Grounds are lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Sigatoka