My husband and I traveled to Fiji without much information about it, and fortunately had made reservations at Bedarra Beach Inn for ten days. After the first day, we booked the final ten days of our vacation here as well. The staff is so friendly and welcoming, and made us feel part of a family. The room was spacious and clean, with a big balcony overlooking the lagoon and the ocean, right across the road. We tried a few other places to eat, but the food at the Inn was so much better, we ate there almost every meal. The desk staff was helpful in booking excursions for us, although we spent the majority of our time relaxing by the pool or across the street by the lagoon under the coconut trees. We would return here in a heartbeat if it weren't half a world away from us! We were envious of the Australian guests who can take a short flight to return. All in all, Bedarra Beach provided three lovely weeks we will remember forever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Sigatoka