We stayed at the Bedarra Inn for 5 nights and were happy with the spacious, clean and quiet room. All staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome. Also the food was great (and inexpensive). We definitely recommend the tropical fruit punch and cocktails on offer, yummy! The gardens, beach, pool etc. are very clean and well maintained. Our compliment to everyone taking care of this beautiful place. One word of advise though, during ebb tide swimming in the sea is not really possible. We've also seen better snorkelling out in the Yasawas. However, the hotel is the best we stayed at in the whole of Fiji. We can definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Sigatoka