The Bedarra Beach Inn is one of Fiji's secrets.
A small boutique hotel, 3 star.
The service, staff, accomodation , meals, the crystal clear pool, gardens were 10 star.
It may not have a series of pools which the 5 star resorts have, it may not be on 25 acres of tropical rainforests - but this establishment is the best my husband and I have ever stayed at in all our travels.
We felt like we were "at home" whilst we were there.
There is absolutely nothing detrimental we can say about the Bedarra - it was 10 days of bliss. We went out each day to tour, biut were welcomed each afternoon on our return, as if we were coming back to our home.
The food was excellent and very reasonably priced.
But what makes the Bedarra so good - it's wonderful staff.
We have already made arrangements to go back in March next year to continue our travels around Fiji and are staying again at the Bedarra - Vinaku Bedarra Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Sigatoka