Namuka Bay Lagoon Resort is a family owned eco-resort where you can find a beautiful beach with crystal clear water and lots of nature everywhere. Atmosphere in Namuka Bay is nice &relaxed and staff is very welcoming. It is a place with mixed cultures, Indians and Fijians, and this bings it's unique feeling. Namuka Bay offers villas and also budget option for backpackers.
The owners are living in the resort and they make sure that you are pleased with your stay. You get to meet them everyday and it almost feels like you are part of the family.
The resort is growing their own fruits and vegetables and everything is organic. When you order a meal, it is made from the scratch with fresh ingredients. Food here is excellent and serving size is big.
The resort have archeological site and limestone cave with exciting history of cannibalism. You are able to explore surrounding area by short walks. There is also lots of hills for hiking too. The resort offers good snorkeling on their own beach, kayaking and horse riding. You can see cows and horses wandering around.
Before arriving to the Namuka Bay, i did an island hopping at Yasawas and Mamanucas and i was very dissapointed of how touristic and expensive they are. Comparing the outer islands and Namuka Bay, you can't find better place and value for your money than the Namuka Bay Resort. I would say that this a five star resort.
If you are in Nadi, you can find more information from the tourist information center and they can easily arrange your stay in Namuka Bay Resort.
Don't let the word "resort" get you wrong, you'll love this place.
Skip Yasawas or Shangri La and go to Namuka Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Namuka bay lagoon is more of a hideaway than a frilly resort it offers wellness in its serene and unpulluted surroundings, adventure in its limestone caves and historic archelogical sites and activities ranging from mountain biking,kayaking, horseriding, massage,meditation,snorkelling,hiking to nearby Fijian village or to nearby 5 star rssorts.The Namuka Bay lagoon is very safe for kids and it is the last part of the mainland which still has live coral.Namuka bay promises a healthy you, through our resorts gardens and corn fed pultry and meadow fresh milk and eggs. If you want to feel alive again try us..you wont be disapointed Namuka is Fiji's newly discovered paradise its not only for a new breed of eco-travellers but its for those who want to rejuvenate themselves and return to mother nature itself A unique blend of nature and adventure awaits you ...hidden amongst rolling hills of a tropical rainforest. Namuka Bay promises more than just a holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Namuka Bay Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Namuka Bay Lagoon Hotel Sigatoka
- Namuka Bay Lagoon Resort Fiji/Sigatoka