This was a wonderful place. If I could give it a higher rating than 'Excellent' I would. From the moment we arrived we began to relax. The resort has clearly been renovated recently, and the villas are comfortable, simple, and well built. I liked the outdoor shower--even in the rain. The beach is almost on the doorstep. I enjoyed being able to snorkel in the lagoon, without having to feel nervous about currents. The water temperature ranged from 'pleasantly tepid' to 'almost like being in a bath'. The fish and corals were many and varied, and we never got tired of looking at them. Everyone was kindness itself--there was a feeling of genuine warmth from all the staff that made our holiday really special. The owners (Ali and Sarah) live on site, and we felt that we were being welcomed to their home. This is a place for people who want to relax, enjoy the scenery, maybe make small excursions (we didn't, as we didn't have a car, but we did enjoy walking along the disused sugarcane railway). I can imagine kids having a ball here--it is also a farm, and they have horses for riding, as well as the wonderful safe swimming. Did I mention the food? Unpretentious, but really good. My husband liked the chicken so much he had it almost every night. Ali, Sarah, Ale, Annie, Sylvie, Simon, John, thank you all. I really would like to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Namuka bay lagoon is more of a hideaway than a frilly resort it offers wellness in its serene and unpulluted surroundings, adventure in its limestone caves and historic archelogical sites and activities ranging from mountain biking,kayaking, horseriding, massage,meditation,snorkelling,hiking to nearby Fijian village or to nearby 5 star rssorts.The Namuka Bay lagoon is very safe for kids and it is the last part of the mainland which still has live coral.Namuka bay promises a healthy you, through our resorts gardens and corn fed pultry and meadow fresh milk and eggs. If you want to feel alive again try us..you wont be disapointed Namuka is Fiji's newly discovered paradise its not only for a new breed of eco-travellers but its for those who want to rejuvenate themselves and return to mother nature itself A unique blend of nature and adventure awaits you ...hidden amongst rolling hills of a tropical rainforest. Namuka Bay promises more than just a holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Namuka Bay Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Namuka Bay Lagoon Hotel Sigatoka
- Namuka Bay Lagoon Resort Fiji/Sigatoka