A very good stay at the Tambua Sands. Staff made us feel most welcome and did everything possible to help us celebrate a special occasion.
We were put in a beach bure. Very nice. Cute dogs on the resort.
We had a car which was great and required as we wanted to do some exploring on our own. Otherwise probably was a little remote. But tours and taxis available and I would say majority of guest during our stay did without a car.
Complimentary kayaks and snorkeling gear was great - coral right off the beach. Not the Great barrier reef by any means but still great!
We stayed 2 nights in the Hilton at Denarau after our stay at the Tambua and quite frankly wish we had just stayed on at Tambua Sands.
Food was good. I don't normally eat on resorts but we ate at the hotel 2/3 nights. The mahi mahi was great!
I think we experienced much more of the true fiji on the coral coast than in Denarau. We do plan to visit the Yasawa Islands on our next trip but also love to return to Tambua Sands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 17 pristine acres on the breathtaking Coral Coast of Fiji, Tambua Sands Beach Resort is a South Pacific escape for the soul. Bathe in the warm South Pacific waters, relax on a white sand beach, and articlee in to our blue lagoon and fresh water pool. Discover a romantic vacation getaway, where you are free to relax, indulge, play, eat, celebrate and fall in love at our spectacular Fiji luxury resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tambua Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tambua Sands Sigatoka
- Tambua Sands Hotel Sigatoka
- Tambua Sands Fiji/Sigatoka