We arrived at Tambua Sands the first day in Fiji. We caught a bus from the airport for $16FJD each, it was about 1-1/2 hour ride. Upon reaching our hotel we were greeted warmly. The beach bure we rented had 2 beds. 1 full, 1 twin. There are kayaks for the guest to use free, the pool is great, the beach is great. The price was affordable, but with Warwick Hotels coming in, it won't be for long. The food was really a good value too. Catch the local bus into town ($1FJD each way) don't hassle with a taxi. Bring back beer and wine to your room, there are mini fridge's in the rooms.We would definitely go back, if the prices don't go up. Be prepared to just relax as this is the place to just lay back and enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 17 pristine acres on the breathtaking Coral Coast of Fiji, Tambua Sands Beach Resort is a South Pacific escape for the soul. Bathe in the warm South Pacific waters, relax on a white sand beach, and articlee in to our blue lagoon and fresh water pool. Discover a romantic vacation getaway, where you are free to relax, indulge, play, eat, celebrate and fall in love at our spectacular Fiji luxury resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tambua Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tambua Sands Sigatoka
- Tambua Sands Hotel Sigatoka
- Tambua Sands Fiji/Sigatoka