the resort is just ok, nothing extraordinary. the beach is very reefy. getting in the water is quite impossible, the food was very expensive and not good at all. he staff are not interested in working, the reception girl was quite rude when i asked her about WIFI.
We were staying in deluxe vila, which was just all right, not very clean and no air con.. However the view was great and the garden behind is not bad. This is a good place for family, i saw some children games & sports..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 17 pristine acres on the breathtaking Coral Coast of Fiji, Tambua Sands Beach Resort is a South Pacific escape for the soul. Bathe in the warm South Pacific waters, relax on a white sand beach, and articlee in to our blue lagoon and fresh water pool. Discover a romantic vacation getaway, where you are free to relax, indulge, play, eat, celebrate and fall in love at our spectacular Fiji luxury resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tambua Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tambua Sands Sigatoka
- Tambua Sands Hotel Sigatoka
- Tambua Sands Fiji/Sigatoka