“Great Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Sydney, Australia
“Great Food”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

This is one of the best chinese restaurants in Fiji (the other being in Labasa). For Aussie tourists in Fiji it is hard to find Chinese/Asian food of the type we are used to. So when you want a break away from local style food this is the pace to go in Sigatoka. Fresh ingredients and reasonably priced.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank B M

“Surprises in the bill”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I have been to this restaurant twice with family and friends. The last one was about three weeks ago. Both times we were over charged.
First time we were over charged by $12 for two bottles of Fiji Gold. When I pointed it out to the Chinese woman on the cash register, she insisted that the beer was supplied to us, however after talking to the waiter the charge was taken off my bill.
During our last eat out about three weeks back, we ordered 12 different dishes from the menu. Food was ok except some dishes had too much salt and the lamb was like rubber. When the bill came I noticed that the meals were charged as per the menu but the rice that came with the dish was charged separately. When we asked the person at the counter he told us that the owner told them to charge for the rice separately although there is no mention of this on the menu.
This was a big surprise for us as some of us have been to and experienced restaurants both big and small in many countries around the world but were never charged separately for carbohydrates served with the meals.

• Visited February 2014
Auckland, New Zealand
“Awesome food with reasonable price”
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Really nice place to visit with amazing sea food at reasonable price in Coral Coast. Pls see the pic I uploaded and I only paid Fj$150 for 4 dishes. It would have costed me more than $270 in the resort for the same food. I would strongly recommend this place. Pls try their steam fish and spicy prawns.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank SanjayKumarPradhan
Melbourne, Australia
“Nice place and reasonable price”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

I came here with my bf after two meals in our Geckos resort. To be honest , I found the food and price from this Chinese restaurant are so,much better than our resort, I highly recommend it

3 Thank Princess Jay J
Sigatoka, Fiji
“Inconsistent”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I have eaten couple a times here now and i would say that they are inconsistent. We went there last year as a group of 8 and food arrived very late. We ordered soup which arrived after the main course. However, food was lovely. Couple of other occasions, i found that the food was not as it was when this initially opened. Last week i went and ordered Chicken in cashew nuts and there was hardly any cashew nuts in it. Overall, it is okay. At least an average place for chinese food in sigatoka

• Visited January 2014