“Bliss, Bliss, Bliss”
Review of Bebe Spa

Bebe Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Cocooned in a culture 3,000 years old, a new spa experience emerges like no other. Signature treatments using indigenous ingredients and techniques fuse with the world's finest spa products from Pevonia Botanica. Your cocoon awaits. Emerge renewed from Bebe Spa at Outrigger on the Lagoon • Fiji. be-be | 'behm-beh |nouni. Fijian word for butterflyii. Your cocooniii. Your sanctuary This spectacular spa floats majestically above the main resort on a plateau of land known to local villagers as Vakalomalagi Hill -- Heavenly Hill. Surrounded by a deliciously lush, undulating landscape, this location is at a breathtaking altitude offering the most purest of ocean views. High above its rivals in design, concept, and location, Bebe Spa houses seven treatment rooms suspended from the main structure with private open-air balconies that capture stunning ocean views. All balconies feature our unique "Showers in the Sky". Four of these balconies provide hydrotherapy tubs where you can bathe in sublime relaxation. Bebe Spa is just the beginning.
Brisbane, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Bliss, Bliss, Bliss”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The magic hands of Titi (incorrect spelling, I am sorry) relaxed me so much that I came back for another 2 treatments with her. I choose all different treatments and everyone was beyond expectation. Love the products especially the scrub.
The only thing I could offer as way of improvement is to provide g string panties for the ladies with larger bottoms.

Melbourne, Australia
“Vinaka! Worth the ride up”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Loved my massage! I floated back to my room. Got to relax and unwind. Only suggestion to update the spa menu in guest rooms, ie. Outrigger accommodation. The menu included in the in-service folders are slightly different from the actual spa menu, in-service folders are a little outdated so what you think you are getting is not the case. This is what happened when I got the spa pedicure.

Maitland, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Uplifting”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

A sensuous way to relive a wonderful birthday.
For the birthday girl an indulgence and for her mother, a way to be close to someone she loves.

Edmonton, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Bonus on top of an already awesome experience”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I went back as I was so impressed with my first visit. Massage therapists are skilled and professional. The SPA is absolutely incredible and they go the extra effort to make you feel pampered.

Visited December 2012
Darwin, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Breathtaking view”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had a romantic escape package and I also had a pedicure.
The spa is amazing, so beautiful!
If I were to go back I would have treatments in separate rooms only because the therapists were chatting (not out load of course) but losing concentration and breaking contact during our massages with made for quite an unenjoyable massage. Being a therapist myself I know how a massage should be and breaking contact is a big no no.
Apart from that we had a fantastic experience and loved the spa on the balcony.

2 Thank Jess B