“Mouthwatering”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Coral Coast Fiji
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We decided to eat here on our last night in Fiji seeing as trip advisor rated it in the top 3 in Viti Levu. There was a group of 14 of us, and because the group was so large we had to purchase from the set menu. The IvI is fancy so a dress code is in place where men have to wear collared shirts and closed shoes.

On the night, I was one of the lucky ones because everything I ordered was AMAZING!!! I had the pan seared scallops for entree, the beef main dish (can't recall the name), and the passion brule which has a sweet passionfruit twist from the usual creme brulee.

All in all the food was great, I got to taste the Mahimhi (fish main), that too was super tasty. I would definitely go again, maybe in a smaller group to taste some of the other meals like the island lobster.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Fantastic Food Every little thing GREAT the people nice and friendly over all Great not single to dislike
John and June Carroll

Reviewed June 29, 2014

three course meal with sorbet between courses in a lovely setting, what more can you ask.It was a highlight of our holiday

Reviewed June 25, 2014

My partner and I just finished dining at the IVI restaurant and we couldn't be more pleased. The food was by far the best food we've ever eaten and a place we will definitely return too. A must visit restaurant if you are visiting the coral coast. Value for money guaranteed. We LOVED it!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

This is one of the best restaurants I've ever visited - anywhere!
Food is sublime and the ambience and service is just lovely... thoroughly recommend it for a special occasion or treat whenever you're on the Coral Coast!