“Last night at Outriggers”

IVI Restaurant at Outrigger on the Lagoon Fiji
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Sigatoka
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Coral Coast Fiji
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We decided to have our last meal at Outriggers in the IVI Restaurant and sooo glad we did. The service is above average as was the food. We had a waiter with a sense of humour and he kept us giggling all night then at the end he rounded everyone up and sang the goodbye song. So touching we felt very spoilt.
The meal was lovely and the whole restaurant is set out beautifully. If you have no kids this is the place for you, no kids allowed.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Everything was amazing, from being greated at the door and given a flower for my hair, to being sung a farewell by the beautiful staff. Can't say enough good about them. And then there's the food...out of this world!! If I'd known how special the meals were, I'd have eaten EVERY meal there!! I can highly recommend the Fijian Kokoda (a local favourite) - sorry, can't remember the name correctly but will never forget the meal itself, and the duck breast with peppered orange and couscous salad. My husband had the seared scallops and he couldn't speak highly enough of them. But then the ultimate highlight of the evening was having the gorgeous and talented (and please forgive my spelling if it's wrong!) Apolosis make crepe suzette at our table. Amazing!! If you eat there and order the crepes, be sure to have your camera ready, you won't regret it!! Best food I've eaten in a very very long time. Bula!!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

This was our romantic dinner as part of our wedding renewal package. A to die for 6 course meal. Amazing.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Dined here for my wife's birthday and it was a lovely experience. The lobster curry and the flambed crepe suzette (at the table) were highlights. Staff exuded all the expected Fijian hospitality including singing my wife happy birthday. Restaurant was very quiet with only 2 other tables and no music so lacked atmosphere and I got eaten by mosquitoes as the restaurant has open windows - so bring repellant! Otherwise really good (but pricey!) our bill came to $385fj for two including wine but I believe worth it.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

On our final night at the Outrigger we decided to sample the best that Fiji had to offer.
It was better than we could have wished for!!
The food was like nothing I'd ever had in England (and I have dined in Cavarly mess's!).
You simply must try the restaurant if you are at the Outrigger. I can be very critical of people and places, yet I simply could not give any points for these guys to improve on!
Go there!!!