“Great ambiance, service, pricing and quality of food”

Navo at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa
Ranked #3 of 25 Restaurants in Sigatoka
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Enjoy elegant dining overlooking the lagoon and the island of Navo. This restaurant features contemporary cuisine inspired by the sea and an extensive range of new and old world wines. Be tempted by an array of the finest food creations prepared in the glass-walled show kitchen. An air-conditioned private dining room is also available for special occasions and group celebrations for up to 20 guests. An early sitting for guests with children is available from 5:30-7:00pm.
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The restaurant set up is great and the service impeccable. I initially thought the prices were quite expensive but upon tasting the food quickly changed my mind. Be mindful that although prices are reasonably expensive, all portions are quite small. My partner and I shared bread, had a main meal each and finished with dessert, yet on returning to our room still needed something extra to fill the gap.

There are newer reviews for Navo at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We were excited to try this restaurant from the review but perhaps I ordered the wrong dish. Gorgeous restaurant, very nice atmosphere, great service but my dish of Mahi Mahi was so bland I was so disappointed. The entrée
of seafood hotpot(?) was beautiful! Definitely Fine dining price, great wine list. Probably will give this one a miss next time.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We booked the private cabana for dinner about a week before our vacation and could not get the night we wanted but we were accommodated with the following night. I would book as much in advance as possible as there is only one one private cabana dining per night. We were greeted in the reception with a glass of bubbly and escorted along a candle lit path to our cabana. Our wonderful server provided us with personalized menus with our names. The table was beautifully decorated with a floral arrangement and candles, and overlooked the lagoon and Navo island. We were lucky with the weather, the nights before us had to go into the restaurant half way through because of the wind. We booked for the dinner and wine pairings only. The food was excellent, not the best I've ever had, but very good. The wine was good compared to the other wines we had throughout our stay and paired very well with the meal. The service was truly the best part of the experience as our server was very friendly and professional and we even had the staff sing us the farewell song in the end. Even if we were not seated in the cabana the restaurant itself overlooked the same sights and was very intimate and romantic as well.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

The best on offer at the Intercontinental. Great wine list, delicious food in a very nice spacious restaurant. Bon Appetit.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Loved everything about the food and restaurant. Real top quality restaurant King Prawns to die for! I'm sure I put weight on with the yummy deserts and ice cream.