“Delicious food !!”

Ocean Terrace Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Sigatoka
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The food at your resort was absolutely delicious. Starting from the continental breakfasts, through to lunch and then to our dinners, I must say that the food was always "melt in your mouth".
I am not usually a big eater but staying at Bedarra, I had no choice but to savour every mouthful.

The food was always well presented, and the staff --- well what can I say, but the staff were exceptional and friendly and nothing was too much bother for them.

And as for my 50th birthday cake, thank you Jonathan for organising that.

Cocktails .... mmmm .... you cannot stay at Bedarra without trying out the numerous cocktails. I was almost converted from being a beer drinker to becoming a cocktail girl :-)

Thanks again for a wonderful and enjoyable experience that we will never forget.

Vinaka

2  Thank missmarie64

Reviewed January 18, 2014

we went to have lunch after reading the tripadvisor reviews and it was worth it! The food was really good-price and really tasty. My boyfriend loved the fresh juices and we went back after.

1  Thank TainaLajara
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We wanted to try a different restaurant other than the one at the resort. It was only a 5 minute walk from the outrigger.

The food was amazing and the price was reasonable.

3  Thank foodlover4490
Reviewed December 8, 2013

When we arrived at Bedarra we were determined to try all sorts of meals around the area. We even hired a car so we could escape. Escape! What fools we were. It took us one day to realise there was not point even trying! We ate at the Restaurant three meals a day for seven and a half days. The food was excellent and the service just divine.
The Chief has managed to organise a Menu to fit all tastes,but only if you have good taste! We could not recommend this Restaurant and hotel more highly.
vin aka, vin aka,vin aka vaculevu to everyone involved.

3  Thank AussieSusanna
Reviewed December 8, 2013

My wife and I found the Ocean Terrace while escaping the high meal prices of our resort. We were so impressed we took a tour of this boutique hotel and plan on staying here on our next visit to Fiji. The prices were half of those at the resort. The service and food quality was excellent. My wife is vegetarian and the kitchen was very accommodating. I would recommend the carbonara pasta and their pizza. A welcomed rest on the wallet!