My family and I stayed at the deVos in December 2011 for 7 nights with a Yazoom voucher. What a gorgeous place. We flew into Nadi at about 18:30 and were met by our driver (which was organised by Annemarie). On the way to deVos, the driver was happy to stop anywhere we wnated to along the way (which was great, as we needed to stop and grab a few things for the hotel room). When we arrived, we were greeted by Geesa and Thomas, who took our bags and showed us to our bure. Dinner was on the table when we got back to the dining room. We were lucky to be the ONLY guests at deVos for 6 of the 7 nights we were there. We had aslo purchased a ‘’Meal Deal’’ which included continantal breakfast, lunch and dinner for the duration of our stay for $100 NZD per person (my son was free). Breakfast consisted of 3 different cereals, milk, juice, tea, coffee, coconut bread (YUM!), toast and 2 or 3 different fruits (bananas, pineapple, papaya, etc. all freshly picked) Lunch was homemade burgers and fries, salad, sandwiches, basically anything we wanted. Dinner was great too. We had alot of seafood (all caught by the boys) One dinner speciaically was a tuna steak! AMAZING!!! We stayed in the Franjipani Bure which was absolutely stunning. Our bure had 2 double four poster beds, a HUGE bathroom (with a double shower which could probably fit 5 people in it!) and a lovely sitting area. We aslo had an outside deck, where most of our breakfasts and lunches were served. Our voucher included a massage for myself and my partner. That was amazing....Geesa has REALLY strong hands...lol. Thomas took myself and my son on a horse ride along the beach. I can’t fault deVos or their wonderful staff on one thing! They were only too happy to make our stay as comfortable as possible. AND...all the staff are absolutley wonderful with children....which is great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- De Vos The Private Residence is a totally private accommodation based on the design of a exclusive resort on the Coral Coast, main island Fiji so that it is able to accommodate all your individual needs design a holiday from weddings to a private resort for two. The Setting is tranquil secluded luxurious in design and fittings. Sweeping views, wonderful snorkeling, fishing, a marine reserve all within minutes situated on beautiful coral coast beach. All facilities of a resort available from massage to cleaners, security and chef. Just relax and enjoy. 5 Bures with exquisite and romantic bathrooms, private plunge pools and a swimming pool approx 25 metres with spa and pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your de Vos The Private Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vos The Private Residence Hotel Sigatoka
- De Vos The Private Residence Fiji/Sigatoka