We stayed 3nights at Intercontinental Fiji on holiday. We actually don't stay in this luxury hotels during our holidays, and we used 3 free nights for this stay, so we only paid meals and drinks. At the check in we also got free upgrade to the Lagoon view suite, because my partner is platinum member. From our room we could see the cristal blue lagoon entering the sea. Beautiful. Natadola beach is a nice long white beach, but the water is not cristal, only in the lagoon in front of the island (where our room had the view :) ) No good snorkeling on Natadola beach. Staff is kind and polite, food is all good and ambient is fantastic.
We particularly appreciated the open-air-neverend sea-front pool in front of the bar, their big white eggs-shaped sofa and the bathtub on the balcony (all rooms have it). If you want relax in luxury, this is your place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa is located on the beautiful and picturesque Natadola Beach on Fiji's main island of Viti Levu. Relax on palm-fringed white sand beach or swim or snorkel in rolling surf to experience natural Fijian ambiance. The resort offers breathtaking 360-degree views of Natadola Bay and exotic landscaped gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Hotel Sigatoka
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Coral Coast
- Intercontinental Fiji Hotel
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa Sigatoka