This was my husbands and my 2nd Visit to Intercon Fiji. The first time we stayed at the Normal resort but this time around we booked a Club Suite to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary.. I dont have words to describe how wonderful our experience at the Club was. We had a Private Plunge Pool and a massive suite. It was pretty spacey and had Pure Fiji Products. In our package we had wifi, non alcoholic drinks, evening cocktails, afternoon tea and free Breakfast included. All the staff were very friendly and addressed us by our names.
We had two meals at the Navo Restaurant, Dinner on our anniversary night and Breakfast on one of the mornings. Meals were excellent. We had lunches at Sanasana and Toba Bar & Grill which was nice too. Overall all the Restaurants in the resort are very good.
The club lounge was beautiful and the Pool was also great! A beautiful view from the lounge. Recommend all couples to try out the Suite :) We had a great stay and no doubt will go back sometime in the Future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa is located on the beautiful and picturesque Natadola Beach on Fiji's main island of Viti Levu. Relax on palm-fringed white sand beach or swim or snorkel in rolling surf to experience natural Fijian ambiance. The resort offers breathtaking 360-degree views of Natadola Bay and exotic landscaped gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, IHG, Expedia, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Hotel Sigatoka
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Coral Coast
- Intercontinental Fiji Hotel
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa Sigatoka