The Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa is the perfect place for a holiday, honeymoon, relaxation, recreation, and family reunions. In this case we returned to the Intercontinental to spend time with some very good friends visiting Fiji for the first time. Together we were celebrating our wedding anniversarys. From the moment we arrived, we were in paradise. Thank you for the beautiful chilled bottle of wine and champagne to help with celebrating our wedding anniversary.
The Intercontinental never missed a beat. We were warmly greeted and welcomed as soon as we arrived, and gently guided to the reception in which we were each given a fabulous bottle of chilled and refreshing Fiji Water.
While here we enjoyed the infinity pool, walks along Natadola beach, relaxing in the Spa, exercising in the fitness room, the evening fire lighting ceremony and entertainment. The most unexpected and beautiful experience was hearing the voices of the villagers singing hymns in Fijian early Sunday morning. Their ethereal pristine voices carried over the glassy lagoon reaching into the horizon greeting the morning sunrise. Fiji is profoundly beautiful.
We dined at all three restaurants, but the Navo was our favorite. The breakfast menu had both traditional and some unqiue Fijian culinary influence. We could always count on Jona, Sam, and Vaulina for providing excellent service. We want to thank Abraham Hendry for suggesting that we try the Navo for breakfast; it was fabulous. And if the Navo is fabulous for breakfast, it is spectacular for dinner. Our delightful hostess, Lusiana, guided us through the restaurant showing us Navo's collection of wine and fresh seafood. Our waiter, Ben, did a great job of serving and attending to our needs. There was a time when the Sofitel's Restaurant V was a good restaurant, but in recent times both food and service has been suffering. It is a fantastic discovery to find that the Intercontinental Fiji Navo restaurant is elegant dining at its best.
One of the things that separates a good hotel from an excellent one is how quickly they respond when things don't go as planned. One day we could not get any hot water. After struggling for 15 minutes, I called for assistance. I barely got off the phone and we had two maintenance men at the door. We were quite impressed. Professional, courteous, and very fast.
Not only do we like the layout of the rooms at Natadola, but the cleaning staff, Miri, did an excellent job keeping the rooms immaculate and well supplied with Fiji Water and Pure Fiji. We really appreciate the thoughtful amenities and the wonderful management and staff of the Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa is located on the beautiful and picturesque Natadola Beach on Fiji's main island of Viti Levu. Relax on palm-fringed white sand beach or swim or snorkel in rolling surf to experience natural Fijian ambiance. The resort offers breathtaking 360-degree views of Natadola Bay and exotic landscaped gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, IHG, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Hotel Sigatoka
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Coral Coast
- Intercontinental Fiji Hotel
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa Sigatoka