InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa
$111
$81
  • Pool
Bedarra Beach Inn(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Pool
Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$170
$113
  • Breakfast included
Tambua Sands(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$96
$76
  • Pool
Mango Bay Resort Fiji(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$70
Agoda.com
Gecko's Resort(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$65
$60
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Namuka Bay Lagoon Resort(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$70
$52
Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$325
$249
Priceline
$317
$251
Shangri-La.com
  • Breakfast included
2,879 results
All reviewsnavo restaurantgolf coursethe club loungekama loungeinfinity poolcleopatra bathtoba bar and grillbeachfront suitenatadola bayfamily poolnavo islandgolf clubplanet trekkerssanasana villageday bedbula busgarden view
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We came to the resort for our son's wedding and had a seven day holiday. I found the resort to be exactly as they promised a wonderful experience. You can do a lot of tours and activities which are well organised or sit around the adult pool and read and swim. The resort was 80% occupied but never felt crowded in any area of the resort even at the pool or the breakfast restaurant.

I found the staff very friendly and helpful and the restaurants and bar facilities are well set up with live entrainment nearly every night.

The cost for food and drinks was in keeping with this standard of resort but much cheaper than an equivalent resort in Australia.

The wedding was perfect, the wedding chapel is lovely and the venue for the reception was fantastic. The organisation of the wedding went seamlessly from the seating beside the feature water area, pre-dinner drinks, meal, service of drinks at the tables, live entertainment in the form of the fire dance show to the music and dancing.

I would like to thank the resort for making the whole experience of the week and our son's wedding such a wonderful memory.

Room Tip: As the resort is spread out for close proximity to the restaurants and bar the pool side rooms would be the best to choose
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Mr_Scott_Williams, General Manager at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Bula Aussie-traveller89,

Thank you for your lovely review about our resort. I was delighted to read that you had a wonderful time at your son’s wedding. I am pleased that we were able to help make your son’s special occasion truly memorable.

I will be sure to pass on your comments on to the team, especially the weddings team, who I’m sure will be delighted to hear from you.

We would love to welcome you back to the resort in the near future. Please feel free to contact me on scott.williams@ihg.com when you decide on visiting us again and I will see that the team takes great care of you once again.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We stayed her for close to a week during my birthday. The staff are extremely friendly, the service fantastic. Our highlight was the food at Navo - you don't get much better than this. The resort itself was beautiful, with numerous pools, restaurants and bars.. The spa experience was wonderful. Would definitely go back

Room Tip: Get an ocean facing bure with a cleopatra bath
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Bula SweetAzNZ,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our resort. I was delighted that you had a wonderful experience during your birthday holiday and that your enjoyed our resort facilities and service. I was also thrilled to read that you and your partner really enjoyed dining at Navo – a truly intimate and spectacular location to dine.

I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to the team who are always delighted to hear from our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away in paradise soon. Please do email me on scott.williams@ihg.com when you decide on your next travel dates and I will see that the team take excellent care of you and your partner once more.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I stayed here for a conference.. rooms are beautiful, I felt like I should have been on a honeymoon. The fine dining restaurant I ate at twice as I was travelling alone and felt more comfortable there ( then with families) and it was outstanding! Service and food impeccable.. I also learnt to dive and the instructors were fantastic. Nice reefs not too far out. Conference facilities were fantastic and food provided at all areas I could not fault. The Day Spa was beautiful and worth every cent I paid. Yes its a little more pricey at this resort in general but the Fijians made me feel at home even when it came to the Kava tastings they included me when they saw I was on my own. Highly recommend this resort and loved the Pure Fiji bathroom toiletries! Love this place...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank karla m

Bula karla m,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. It was lovely to read that you felt like you were here on your honeymoon rather than your conference and that you had a wonderful experience with us. I was delighted that you felt at home and that you even learnt to dive here!

I will be sure to pass on your comments to the team who will be delighted to hear from you.

It was a pleasure to have you. Please do not hesitate to contact me on scott.williams@ihg.com and we would be delighted to welcome you back to your little home here in paradise.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

My family of 2adults 2 kids stayed xmas 2013. We thoroughly enjoyed the hostility however sometimes we have to remind ourselves of been in (Fiji Time). Loved the fact they have two pools adults and kids. The evening shows were entertaining. Would defiantly go back if the price is right. However would not pay anything around $800per night.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SS K

Bula S S K,

Thank you for your feedback. I was pleased to read that you and your family enjoyed celebrating Christmas with us and loved our resort pools and evening entertainment.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon to our home in paradise. Be sure to view the special offers available throughout the year on our website fiji.intercontinental.com. Also you're welcome to contact me on scott.williams@ihg.com and I will see that you and your family are well looked after once more.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I would have loved to give this place a 5 star but there was one thing that prevents me from doing so. This place is amazing. Location, beach, pool and staff are all amazing. The rooms are great.
We got there at 1 and room was not ready. we were given a warm welcome and complimentary drinks while we waited. Our room was 1625. But after waiting for an hour and a half with a 18 month old it became a bit tiresome. So they gave us a different room. 1824. Same kind of room. But they handled it really well.

The reason I have had to reduce my rating to 4 star is their service of the rooms. Every day we were there we had to call them in the late afternoon asking for our room to be cleaned. First day the cleaner said she only had 10 minutes left for her shift so we had only our towels changed. Next day I had to call again at 3 and day after again. I was told then that I need to let them know when I wanted room cleaned. I thought it would be done as a matter of course everyday. That left me confused.
But I will go back here even if I have to call everyday for room service. Joining Priority Privilege will reduce your food bill.

The staff are amazing. We had constant chats with the Manager who was super friendly and always listened! When we dined at the fine dine place, we left a feedback. The next day at breakfast at a diferent place, one of the managers came up and thanked us for the feedback and said they will look into something we had raised! That was just great service. They really care about the quality they provide. I regret giving 4 star for service and I regret giving 4 star overall because this was such an amazing place, but I have to be fair.

The food was out of this world. The buffet's were very nice and tasty. The kids pool is huge and a lot of fun. The beach is the best in the Country.
We will be back soon!!

Room Tip: Club rooms are really far from the beach and pools. If you have a kid, get a pool view of the kids pool.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Shafraz

Bula Shafraz,

Thank you for writing us a review. I was thrilled to read that you had an amazing time during your stay with us and really enjoyed our facilities and service. I was delighted that you had the opportunity to experience the genuine and friendly nature of our staff.

I was disappointed however to read that there were some service aspects of your stay that did not reflect our usual high standards and have forwarded your comments to the appropriate department heads to address immediately.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. Please do email me on scott.williams@ihg.com and we would love to welcome you and your family back to our sunny shores once more.