Stayed for 4 nights with my husband, also stayed at likuliku and westin denarau. We had gold ambassador status so were welcomed with a room upgrade and all the expected perks. The weather was terrible for most of our stay so probably did not help my impression of the resort!
Pros; large impressive resort with good facilities and lovely staff. The beach is great; by far better than others on the mainland. If you have kids there seems like lots for them to do. Enjoyed the adults only pool; a great idea and done well
The cons; this is difficult to put your finger on but it lacks any real ambiance and feel of fiji. It's architecture is both striking and sterile. The rooms whilst having a super outdoor area and bath are again lacking in warmth on the interior. There were 3 weddings on when we were there so these groups kind of took over the resort which was annoying. The food and bev prices are ridiculous.. We paid over 1200 au dollars a night at likuliku ( amazing) and by the time we added our extras here at icon it was almost as much per night... Just does not compare! Especially as the food quality just is not there. Navo was good but again overpriced.
Tips; lagoon rooms get the wind so if u can get a beachfront ... The best by far.
Buy an ambassador card( 200 au) before you go;worth every penny in the room upgrade alone).
The essence of love bath ritual is beautiful; surprise a loved one! Oh and the spa is amazing!! Highlight of my stay by a mile! Had an amazing massage :(
So to summarise. Would we return, probably not as I would just go straight to one of the beautiful islands. This place clearly suits some travellers but just was not quite our cup of tea! Do your research before heading to fiji and be really sure of the type of experience you are looking for. Cheers Zoe slater
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa is located on the beautiful and picturesque Natadola Beach on Fiji's main island of Viti Levu. Relax on palm-fringed white sand beach or swim or snorkel in rolling surf to experience natural Fijian ambiance. The resort offers breathtaking 360-degree views of Natadola Bay and exotic landscaped gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Hotel Sigatoka
- Intercontinental Coral Coast
- Intercontinental Fiji Hotel
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa Sigatoka