InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa
$111
$83
  • Pool
Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$170
$119
  • Breakfast included
Bedarra Beach Inn(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$104
Tambua Sands(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$116
$89
  • Pool
Mango Bay Resort Fiji(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$70
Agoda.com
Namuka Bay Lagoon Resort(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$54
Hotels.com
Gecko's Resort(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$65
$61
  • Pool
de Vos The Private Residence(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$102
$87
$46
$251
Shangri-La.com
2,874 results
All reviewsnavo restaurantgolf coursethe club loungekama loungeinfinity poolcleopatra bathtoba bar and grillbeachfront suitenatadola bayfamily poolnavo islandgolf clubplanet trekkerssanasana villageday bedbula busgarden view
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Our 4/5 or 6 th visit. Not as good as previous visits. The restaurant staff have all been rotated and the pool bar food has lost its character.
Our upgraded room from 2doubles turned out to be a king and a put up bed!!! No one could do anything about it!!!
We had problems with red worms continually in the rooms (we had 2) not dealt with.
Problems with put up beds and not real ones.
Buggy service to Club area very poor.
Kids in the adult pool area. No one wants to sort it out
The singers at lunch time for the Tranquility pool a loss to me ??

Still awaiting replies to my questions after near 2 weeks departure.

Staff in Manu and Freddie in nava excellent as are a lot of them. The rugby mad Fijians !!!!

Plse note this is advertised as a 5*
It is only 4* by most standards. And turning into an Ozzie Butlins.
International guests beware.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Mr_Scott_Williams, General Manager at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Bula Dkkeeling,

Thank you for your review. I was pleased to read your enjoyed the service of our wonderful staff at Navo. I was disappointed however, to read your overall stay did not meet your expectations and welcome you to contact me if you would like to discuss this further.

I found it interesting to read that you did not enjoy the serenading of our acoustic band by the pool as majority of our guests appreciate the added atmosphere and cultural touch to their day by the pool.

Kindly note that while we live in the tropics we take active measures such as regular fumigating to ensure the optimum comfort of our guests. I appreciate you bringing this, as well as your experience at Toba Bar & Grill to my attention and I will be sure to pass your feedback on to the team.

Also kindly note that while children are welcome in the Club InterContinental pool we do request they are considerate of fellow guests. Our Infinity Pool adjacent to the beachfront remains an adults only space.

We hope to welcome you back to Natadola Bay soon. Please feel free to email me on Scott.Williams@ihg.com when you decide to return and I will have our team take wonderful care of you.

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We return to this resort many times and I have to say this time was not so good.
Upgraded to club rooms, lounge nice. Also like the fact there is no children at evening cocktails ( excellent idea) breakfast in club lounge is of small range but nice and also fresh. Pleasant surroundings looking out over the bay.
Rooms were not as booked so had to agree to have roll away bed not ideal. We had two rooms both infested with worms made endless complaints about this but nothing done.
Tranquility Pool is just a joke - it clearly says no children under 18 yet the place is infested with them. The parents sit in the tranquility pool and the children are back and forward. Also the staff serve them all food and drink including the f and b manager so what chance has anyone wanting peace and quiet. I wonder if the hotel is insured under their policy for accidents, on talking to pool boys they said there was nothing they could do.
One afternoon it lightly rainedist guests left apart from handful so the hotel decided to pressure wash the pool area! Of I had wanted to listen to this I certainly wouldn't have paid top dollar at a 5* hotel.
Sanasana restaurant has all the old pool bar staff and is great.
Freddie as always on Navo is great and nice to see him promoted.
Pool bar lacks the atmosphere it used to have but the new staff did lighten up and we had fun!

Was disappointed as we had looked forward to going for some time . They want to be better than Intercontinental Bali but sorry you have a long long way to go

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank LynneK4
Mr_Scott_Williams, General Manager at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Bula OliverK6,

Thank you for your review. I was pleased to read you enjoyed various aspects of your stay, including the exclusive luxuries of Club InterContinental, and the service of our exceptional team.

While we live in the tropics we take active measures such as regular fumigating to ensure the optimum comfort of our guests. I appreciate you bringing this, as well as your experience at Toba Bar & Grill to my attention and I will be sure to pass your feedback on to the team.

We look forward to having you stay with us again at Natadola Bay. Please feel free to email me on Scott.Williams@ihg.com when you decide to return and I will see you're well taken care of.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

After many years of visting Fiji and the outer Islands we made the mistake of staying at Denarau Island which is a bit of a Zoo and vowed we would never return. However we had the opportunity to vist the InterContinental Fiji and were pleasantly suprised and it reignited our desire to return. Very nice beach but somewhat Tidel, but pools make up for it. I would strongly advise if staying as a couple you stay away from the Pool View rooms as they are very noisy during the day with Families. We sayed in one of these but wnt to the beach ech day to get away from it. Resort is very nice but quite expensive, $20 Fijian for a Heineken and $22 for a boubon and Coke is getting up there! Duty free the answer here. Restaurants have good quality food and good service.
If your playing Golf, take plenty of ballsas it is a tough course, villagers do sell ball for $20 a dozen arount the course.

Room Tip: Rooms Facing Beach or Garden room
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steve C

Bula Steve C,

Thank you for your kind review, I was thrilled to read you had a enjoyed your time with us. We appreciate feedback from our guests and I will be sure to pass your comments on to the team here at the resort. I was also pleased to read you had the opportunity to play a round of golf at while you were here, and I have to agree- it can be quite a challenging course!

We look forward to having you stay with us again. Please feel free to contact me on scott.williams@ihg.com when you decide to return and I will have our team take great care of you once more.

Vinaka & Regards

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Having stayed here 3/4 times previously we expected the high standards that we are used to getting when staying here. The hotel is not great location wise as 1hr from Nadi Airport but great hotel wise.

The staff are exceptional especially Manu, Iferiemi, Naruma and Freddie. These guys really make the hotel something different.

As was with 2 Royal Ambassadors, upgraded to club as should be! Unfortunately, this comes withs its down falls. The first being its on top of a hill and need a buggy to go everywhere outside the club area. The rooms are comfortable but like all Intercon's only have double bed rooms and no twins as was booked! 2 members ended up sleeping on roll away beds for the duration.

Major problem we had with the rooms was it was like living in a zoo every night. The club area has some problem with little brown worms. Every day reported, everyday removed but kept returning. Although some of these worms were never removed. One day, I witnessed them cleaning the worms away and the cleaner just swept one into the rail where the wooden shutters role on!

Club lounge seems not to allow kids in during cocktails, great idea shared in other areas of the hotel such as the pool... or not it would seem!

Regarding the pool, previous stays we have noticed the infinity pool being adults only. Yet this time staff refused to enforce this rule.

The Toba bar has significantly worsened since our last stay here, this is most likely because of the staff rotation where Manu, Iferiemi and Naruma have moved to Sanasana and room service. These 3 really sold the Toba bar for us and we definately decreased the amount we spent in there because of the lesser friendliness!

Freddie in Navo is the best, great to hear he won employee of the year and also proud he received the award in a rugby shirt I gave him!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank OliverK6
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This is the third consecutive year we have been to Fiji. With children aged 3 and 5, it's an ideal destination in terms of its proximity to home (Australia), and facilities for children. The previous two years, we have stayed at Castaway and Malolo islands so this year, we thought we would stay on the main island for something different. We had a 2 bedroom Club apartment. It was an upstairs apartment without a a plunge pool. It was certainly very luxurious and spacious with lovely Pure Fiji bathroom products. The air con worked well and the beds were comfortable. The apartments had a small bar fridge and tea/coffee making facilities. The Club lounge service was excellent and we made good use of the beautiful pool there. The golf carts taking us to and from the main part of the resort were readily available and convenient. The beach is nice but snorkelling is not all that good at the front of the resort. We did take a boat trip for snorkelling but the fish and coral were not as good as that found on the outer islands.

As i said, these are lovely apartments but room for improvement include: The TV connection was poor, despite the lovely flat screen TVs in both bedrooms and the living area. Also, the used tea was never replaced during the 5 days we were there, nor were the used shampoo or bath gel. The breakfast buffet was ok. There is more food variety in the Denarau hotels in terms of buffet food. We had a la carte in Sanasana on three nights. The food was excellent but service was very slow (usually 40-45mins for main meals to arrive) by which time my kids who had the kids buffet were bored. We didn't use the Kids Club so can't comment on that. Babysitting was $14FJD per hour for a minimum of 3 hrs. It is more expensive than Denarau hotels but really it's nothing compared to prices in Australia.

Overall, we had a lovely time but as a family, we prefer the island experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Jellytree
Mr_Scott_Williams, General Manager at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Bula physioT,

Thank you for taking a moment to review your stay with us here at the resort. I was delighted to read you enjoyed our luxurious Club InterContinental facilities, as well as the smaller details such as our Pure Fiji amenities - which are indeed lovely.

We appreciate your feedback and I will be sure to pass this on to the team as we seek to continuously enhance our guest services. Next time you visit us I highly recommend dining at our award winning restaurant Navo, as it truly is an unforgettable experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your home in paradise one day. Please feel free to contact me on scott.williams@ihg.com if you look to return and I will have the team take wonderful care of you once more.

Scott Williams,