“Will be back”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Sigatoka
Lautoka
“Will be back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Stayed in May for a conference. Must commend the entire team, especially F&B for the many changes i made to our dinner reservations! Navo is amazing, as is Sanasana. Even their selection for buffet breakfast was awesome
Rooms were a good size and i made friends with the housekeeping ladies - Fijians do have the best smiles! :-)
Unfortunately did not have time for their pools or the cleopatra bath outside the room :(
P.S: Cocktails have a kick to them! :-)
I will defs be back, this time for leisure

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Mr_Scott_Williams, General Manager at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Bula Sunshyn_12,

Thank you for your short but sweet review! I was delighted to read you enjoyed our facilities while you were here for your conference in May, and have to agree – you must return for a relaxing holiday soon, the Cleopatra baths are just one of the wonderful ways to unwind while you’re here!

I will be sure to pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to sharing our little slice of paradise with you again! Please feel free to contact me on scott.williams@ihg.com when you decide to return and I will see the team takes wonderful care of you.

Scott Williams

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (845)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

If your looking for very Australia 5star in Fiji this is the place to stay. Being a regular family visitor to Fiji it's a bit too much like Australia for me but that's not a bad thing because this place is lovely please don't get me wrong. We visit Fiji for its local culture and go 4 star but if I was on a honey moon or simply want 5star silver service this would be one of my choices. It's clean and I mean clean, foods amazing and if you don't stay in house it's a fantastic place to go on a day trip to, a little pricy compared to other resorts but again well worth it.there is no negatives about this resort as a regular that's seen a vast amount of coral coast resorts except it does lack a little of the local real culture as its all a show. Great place for first time travelers overseas or if your looking for one of the best places to stay in Fiji I'm sure it won't disappoint the family. Also another big plus it's only a short trip to get to after a long flight

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Holland_Clan
Bula Holland_Clan,

It was a pleasure to read your review of our property, thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experiences with us! I am delighted you enjoyed the many wonderful aspects of our resort and found our service and facilities 5 star.

I was thrilled to read you also experienced the wonderful local culture of Fiji on the village tours.
As cultural experiences are a wonderful way to discover the local way of life and make your holiday truly memorable we have a selection of daily ‘In the Know’ experiences available to all our guests. I encourage you to talk to our Concierge team during your next holiday on Natadola Bay to ensure you get the most out of your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Fiji once more. Please don’t hesitate to contact me on scott.williams@ihg.com when you decide to return and I will see our team takes wonderful care of you.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

Easy to get to as on the main island where the airport is. Hotel organises a pickup from airport for you.

This resort is by far much better than staying at one of the resorts in Denerau Island. It has an amazing beach and lagoon, great for snorkelling.

The staff are really friendly. The pools are amazing. This is my second stay, will definitely come back again.

Look out for a good deal. In NZ can often get a deal including flights and room credit.

Room Tip: Lookout over the lagoon is really nice and quiet away from the pools.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Bula krtnz,

Thank you for your review! I was delighted to read you had a fantastic stay with us and found our service and facilities met your expectations.

I was particularly glad to hear you had the opportunity to experience the beautiful marine life Natadola Bay has to offer and I will be sure to pass your feedback on to team.

We’re looking forward to having you stay with us again! Please feel free to email me on scott.williams@ihg.com when you decide to return and I will see our team takes wonderful care of you once more.

Mui Ne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for four nights in a King Club room. Room was spacious with own pool. Great for a relaxing swim. The Club lounge was awesome. Super friendly staff who were only too happy to assist and serve. Cocktails and canapés around the pool in the evening was a real hit. Special mention goes to Eroni the friendliest butler on staff. Always a smiling first name greeting and sincere. The man deserves a raise! The spa was great, as was the food throughout. Navo was yummy and worth the $$. The bar n grill was good too. The only constructive observation was with a place only four years old the lack of maintainence was starting to show. Would be a shame if they kept letting that slip. Great spot for a short break without lots of travelling. Vinaka guys.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Roboduck999
Mr_Scott_Williams, General Manager at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Bula Roboduck999,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort and share your wonderful Club InterContinental experience with us. I was thrilled to read you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to pass on your wonderful feedback to the team here at the resort and particularly those you have mentioned by name.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your home on Natadola Bay soon. Please feel free to contact me on scott.williams@ihg.com when you decide to return and I will ensure them team takes wonderful care of you once more.

Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

The hotel is secluded which can be good or bad depending on what you want. Wonderful if you just want to retreat to paradise. Bad if you want to go out and experience local cuisine and culture. It's a long, though inexpensive taxi ride.

The hotel sits right by the beach. The service is very friendly and they try to help every way they can. Remember that they run on Fijian time and that means, slower but not necessarily bad. I had a wonderful room facing the Lagoon and was floored when I entered it. Picture perfect. My balcony (on the ground floor), which has a bathtub, leads right to the lagoon. There are 2 swimming pools. One is the infinity pool that faces the beach, and the other is more family friendly with shallow areas for the little ones.
There are several restaurants on site and the Tabo Bar and Grill by the infinity pool is relatively less expensive than the others. The fish is excellent. Breakfast is extensive; which included different cuisines. Perfect stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank TravelSmart10
Bula TravelSmart10,

Vinaka for your review! I was delighted to read you had a lovely time with us and appreciated many of the aspects we also love about our location. We are very fortunate to enjoy such a beautiful, yet accessible location here on the beautiful Natadola Bay.

We offer a great range of 'In the Know' experiences, such as exploring the Sigatoka Sand Dunes, visiting local markets, villages and schools, a tour of the sacred Navo caves and more to ensure our guests enjoy the authentic and enriching aspects of Fiji's wonderful culture.

I will be sure to pass on your wonderful feedback to the team here at the resort and we look forward to welcoming you back to our sunny shores again soon. Please feel free to contact me on scott.williams@ihg.comwhen you decide to return and I will ensure them team takes wonderful care of you once more.

Sydney
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Recently stayed for business/holiday and was very happy with the hotel. The food is amazing at the Toba Grill which is near the adults only infinity pool. The room layout is wonderful and the staff are fantastic. Very welcoming and accomodating for any thing you may need. Our room was a garden view but so close to the beach you could here the waves at night. The on site spa has great treatments and you can chose to have a cabana massge by the beach. I asked for a ground floor room which was not provided but an oversight by the hotel on allocation of the room but overall very happy with the hotel. We had breakfast included with our package and is buffet style with some good variety. Would I stay again - yes without a question

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank macca74Sydney
Bula macca74Sydney,

Thank you for taking a moment to review our resort. I was pleased to read you had a wonderful experience with us, and that you were able to treat yourself to one of our luxurious treatments at Spa InterContinental while you were here.

While our team looks to accommodate our guest’ requests we cannot guarantee room allocations, however we trust you enjoyed the luxurious features of your suite.

We look forward to having you stay with us again. Please feel free to email me on scott.williams@ihg.com when you decide to return and I will have our team take great care of you once more.

Port Elizabeth, South Africa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

We travelled a long way to get there, but wow it was worth the trip. Staff and service excellant. We stayed for 7 days and it fely like 3 weeks. We had a ground floor beach appartment with our own personal aquarium at our doorstep.

Should have posted this review agaes ago, and we really recommend this hotel. Best pool with great views.

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor beach appartment
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ian j
Bula ian j,

Vinaka vaka levu for your short but very sweet review. I was delighted to read you found your time at the resort truly rejuvenating and enjoyed the genuinely friendly nature of the Fijian people.

I will be sure to pass your lovely feedback on to the team and we look forward to having you stay on our sunny shores again. Please feel welcome to email me on scott.williams@ihg.com when you’re looking to return and I will see them team takes wonderful care of you again.

Scott Williams
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sigatoka
Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa
#1 of 9 in Sigatoka
Shangri-La's Fijian Resort & Spa
Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort
Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island

Been to InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!