This resort was phenomenal. We arrived having booked a lagoon view room, for a much needed romantic getaway, we arrived to find that we had been upgraded to a club room as our room was not available due to a delgation. Let's just say- this was above and beyond. The service from the time we checked in, the cocktails at sunset, the afternoon tea, the time we spent by the pool was second to none.
The views were breath-taking. The room was spacious, spectacular and the cleopatra bath on the balcony made it perfect. We had some of the most romantic days of our life here.
The breakfast at Sana sana- buffet has anything and everything. The dinners, fresh seafood. I have no complaints. Tell everyone- definately a must... see the real fiji beauty. Sigatoka is down the road- soak in the town atmosphere, take a tour but definately live like rockstar royalty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa is located on the beautiful and picturesque Natadola Beach on Fiji's main island of Viti Levu. Relax on palm-fringed white sand beach or swim or snorkel in rolling surf to experience natural Fijian ambiance. The resort offers breathtaking 360-degree views of Natadola Bay and exotic landscaped gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, IHG, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Hotel Sigatoka
- Intercontinental Coral Coast
- Intercontinental Fiji Hotel
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa Sigatoka