My partner and I recently stayed for 5nights. We visit Fiji each year and this was the first time at the Intercon. First impressions were amazing, the rooms are spacious, clean and modern especially the outdoor area with seating and the Cleopatra bath. Pure Fiji items were replenished in the bathroom each day. The infinity pool is amazing and the perfect spot to watch the Sunsets. However it is supposed to be a Tranquil Adults Only area ( it is not as children frequently swim in the pool and the staff don't seem to mind )... The restaurant food is delicious! Food, drinks, spa treatments and products are very reasonably priced compared to other resorts in Fiji.
We enjoyed our stay and will be booking again.
I do have two things which would make ours and I'm sure other people's stay much better. There aren't any hammocks to relax on ( no buggy as there are amazing cabanas and day beds everywhere ) but mainly there isn't any Music!! During the day around the pool area, music would be good! At night music after the band would be good!! Just atmosphere in general is lacking. We were in our room by 8.30pm every night because there was nothing happening!! We would have liked to have a few drinks, chill in the bar or by the pool at night and even dance a bit.. Other than that, I would recommend this hotel...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa is located on the beautiful and picturesque Natadola Beach on Fiji's main island of Viti Levu. Relax on palm-fringed white sand beach or swim or snorkel in rolling surf to experience natural Fijian ambiance. The resort offers breathtaking 360-degree views of Natadola Bay and exotic landscaped gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, Hotwire, Priceline, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Hotel Sigatoka
- Intercontinental Coral Coast
- Intercontinental Fiji Hotel
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa Sigatoka