Visited last July with husband and step children after last being here on our Honeymoon the previous November 2011. I can recommend joining the Intercontinental's Ambassador Club prior to your stay as the benefits are great. We booked a 2 bedroom suite in the Club section and was upgraded to the best room in the Resort, the Natadola Suite.
It's huge with it's own pool and view of the Ocean. Each evening you had your own private torch lighters come by which added to the Fiji feel. The food at the Club section is good and everyone also enjoyed the various buffets down stairs. All the staff looked after us again, Marika, Jane and the fabulous Sala, Manager of the Club.
Once the kids, 7 & 10 tried out the Kids Club they didn't want to stay away! The Spa was just as good as well as my last visit.
If you want to mix up your Holiday with Mainland time and Island time then the Intercontinental is the place to stay for some down time but with style and good service.
Hope to be back one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa is located on the beautiful and picturesque Natadola Beach on Fiji's main island of Viti Levu. Relax on palm-fringed white sand beach or swim or snorkel in rolling surf to experience natural Fijian ambiance. The resort offers breathtaking 360-degree views of Natadola Bay and exotic landscaped gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Travelocity, IHG, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Hotel Sigatoka
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Coral Coast
- Intercontinental Fiji Hotel
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa Sigatoka