InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa
Bedarra Beach Inn(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$111
$100
Gecko's Resort(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$86
$60
  • Pool
Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$168
$97
$75
Hotels.com
  • Pool
de Vos - The Private Residence(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$82
  • Breakfast included
Mango Bay Resort Fiji(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$53
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $61/night.

Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$403
$294
$279
Shangri-La.com
TripAdvisor
2,911 results
All reviewsnavo restaurantgolf coursethe club loungekama loungeinfinity poolcleopatra bathnatadola baytoba bar and grillbeachfront suitefamily poolnavo islandgolf clubplanet trekkerssanasana villagebula busday bedgarden view
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We spent 4 nights at the Intercontinental Hotel and enjoyed them very much. Our beachfront rooms were spotlessly clean, modern, up to date and the views over the beach/bay were spectacular. An enormous spa/bathtub on the verandah is carefully position to allow privacy and the rooms are spacious. Bathroom has separate loo and separate rain shower, double sinks and more hanging space than any holidaymaker could ever need. I was told that a local Fijian consortium owns the hotel in a joint arrangement with the Intercontinental.

The three restaurants offer a range of menus and prices and the food is not too bad. It is better in the Nova restaurant than in the other more casual restaurants. However, for something different wander next door to the Natadola Beach Resort for the best steak in Fiji. The price here is pretty good too.

The staff at the Intercontinental all seem to come from the local village and they have been well trained in the art of providing service. It was usual for smiling, ever-helpful Fijians to wait on the tables and provide whatever service a guest might require. Nothing was any trouble.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms facing the beach get more sun than the upstairs rooms and it is also easier from these rooms to wander over to a shady nook or to access the beach. The rooms closer to the main hotel building will get some noise from the musical entertainment in the evenings. Rooms near the upmarket Navo restaurant are very quiet.
2  Thank holysleep
General_Manager_Fiji, General Manager at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Bula holysleep,

Vinaka Vakalevu for your fantastic review, and I am so pleased you enjoyed your time with us. We have to agree- the outdoor Cleopatra bathtubs are a great feature of our rooms, and certainly a favourite among guests!

You are correct, the resort is owned by the Fiji National Provident Fund (FNPF), and through this, as well as our strong commitment to the community, has become known as ‘The People’s Resort’. As we’re Fijian owned all profits go back to the people of Fiji, and we are of course delighted to be able to provide training and employment opportunities to members of the local community.

Again thank you for your review and we do look forward to welcoming you back to our sunny shores! Please email me at scott.williams@ihg.comwhen you decide to return and I will ensure our reservation team takes great care your booking needs.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We enjoyed a wonderful relaxing holiday at the InterContinental Fiji Golf and Spa Resort for our 40th Wedding Anniversary Nov, 2012. Our beach front burre was seconds from the crystal clear waters of a long sweeping white sandy beach. The infinity pool recreation area was strictly for adults and perfectly serene. Nearby, but out of earshot there is a lagoon style pool for families and an excellent kids club to give parents some alone time. We dined at 3 separate dining areas, with one being the extremely highly rated Navo where we had our celebratory dinner watching the sun set over the water. In our opinion, the best restaurant for food and service we have ever experienced!!! We have been patrons at many restaurants here and overseas but this one has not been surpassed!! We will return!!

Room Tip: Pay the little extra for a beachside burre room/unit. The sheer luxury of waking up to your own private beach cannot be recommended enough.
1  Thank Rainie438

Bula Rainie438,

Thanks you for your lovely review, and happy 40th anniversary! I am so glad we could help you celebrate this momentous occasion and hope you have taken home memories that will last a lifetime.

I am delighted you discovered the peace and serenity Natadola Bay offers and enjoyed the best of our adult only options available at the resort. I have to agree, it is a little like a dream to wake up and find your own private piece of paradise literally at your doorstep.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Natadola, please feel free to email me at scott.williams@ihg.com when you decide to return and I will see that our team takes wonderful care of you.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

What a great place to stay. We went there on our honeymoon and were treated fantastically. The staff were so lovely. We have stayed other places in Fiji and this was by far the best.
The food was fantastic. The buffet breakfast was AMAZING! They had gluten free options which was great as my husband is coeliac.
The rooms were lovely and so clean. We had a garden view room which was perfect as it was a little bit away from main festivities.
The spa was AWESOME. We did a three hour couples package and both loved it!
Only downfall is that you're so far from everything else, although this was a bonus too.
Loved the adult only area, but when we return in a few years we'll be in the different section!!!!
Definitely a place to go, amazing staff and food, clean and well presented resort. A must see!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank MontysJandS

Bula MontysJandS,

Thank you for your great feedback! I am so pleased you and your husband enjoyed your honeymoon with us at Natadola Bay.

I was thrilled to read the rooms and food selection exceeded your expectations and we were able to cater to your husband’s dietary needs. Gluten-free options are included on all our menus, and our chefs are always on hand and happy to custom-create any meal for to meet your needs.

I was also delighted to read you enjoyed the unique Nomudrau couple’s massage at Spa InterContinental- a fantastic way to spend time together on holidays!

I’m glad to hear you will be returning to our sunny shores, perhaps with some little ones in tow, and we look forward to giving you and your family more of the wonderful moments that make life memorable. Do contact me directly at scott.williams@ihg.com when you decide to return and I will ensure our team takes great care of you.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

We stay at Intercontinental properties frequently. This one lives up to the brand - excellent public facilities, very comfortable rooms, wonderful staff (we have been to Fiji some 30 times and I think we were "bula-ed" here more times than anywhere esle in the country!) and some of the best food (and polished service) in Fiji at Navo restaurant. But beware - this is a very kid-friendly resort for an expensive hotel and you will be over-run with ankle-biters under the age of 5 or 6, even in November. But they were generally pretty well behaved, and there is an adult pool, and the buffet restaurant did sit people with kids in a separate section. But be warned - this hotel is isolated and so if you get tired of playing golf or swimming (the beach is great) there is not much to do. It is some 8 kms up to the main road. My wife and I are active 60 year olds who don't like to spend all day in th epool and/or drinking, so four days was a long time. Especially when the trade winds were blowing strongly and it was very windy for our entire stay. Beware this time of the year. The hotel is to be commended for its wonderful support for a nearby local school, and I would strongly recommend you take the free school tour to see what can be done with a little bit of financial suppport. We liked this hotel but would not return. Lounge lizards and pool bunnies no doubt would want more more more, which seems to be the case with most reviewers.

Room Tip: This hotel is really spread out so you may want to ask for a room close to the main area. Some garden view rooms have pretty poor locations. Save money ona pool or lagoon room view though and ask for a garden room with a decent poutlook. There are plenty of them - ours even had a view of the sea.
1  Thank DeeKayAdelaide

Bula DeeKayAdelaide,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It’s wonderful to receive a review from an InterContinental patron, and we’re delighted we exceeded your expectations.

I’m so pleased you and your husband had the opportunity to visit Malomalo Primary School, it is wonderful that through a little guest involvement our children are able to benefit immensely. I was a little disappointed however to read that you felt there was a lack of activities and hope you were able to peruse our ‘Mai Tovolea’ activities schedule, or consult our Concierge team for itineraries and information on the many wonderful activities available in and around the resort.

We would be delighted to welcome you back to Natadola’s happy shores. Please feel free to get in touch with me directly at scott.williams@ihg.comif you would like more information on the exciting and memorable experiences on offer at the resort.

Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

My cousin had her wedding here and I can highly recommend it for a group. Ceremony and reception were literally on the beach which was beautiful.

I wouldn't stay more than 4 days unless you like doing nothing except swimming and eating as there is no other hotels within a few kms.

Separate adult pool away from the general pool is great; needs a little more shaded areas.

Bath on the balcony was very relaxing and private.

As a wedding party we were told we had priority to be put as close to each other as possible but when I went to check in was given a room many blocks away from everyone else (staying by myself in the room), we had to speak to the service supervisor to get 'upgraded' to a pool room as they was the only ones available close to the rest of the party.

No free wifi available in common areas like all the other resorts offer.

I travel for work quite a lot and am a gold card member of the priority club and didn't feel like they offered any of the services or hospitality for a return guest. (I spent 4 days prior at the Hilton on Denarau Island and had the general manager came out to greet me on check in and was comped breakfast and Internet)

• Stayed: October 2012

Bula Kate V,

Thank you for taking a moment to review our resort. I am delighted you enjoyed your holiday with us and had a wonderful time at the wedding. The outdoor Cleopatra baths are signature to the resort and definitely a favourite feature of the rooms.

I was disappointed to read you weren’t satisfied with your room allocation and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

With regards to your loyalty status recognition, in line with PCR recommendations all our Priority Club Gold members receive complimentary late checkout (subject to availability), daily weekday newspapers delivered to their rooms and 10% bonus points on their stay (direct bookings only), I also personally sign a card to welcome our return guests to the resort. If you did not receive any of the above items with our compliments please do feel free to contact me directly at scott.williams@ihg.com if you would like to discuss further. Although wi-fi is offered at a reasonable rate throughout the resort, kindly also note that IHG, our global management company are currently looking into making internet complimentary for our Priority Club Guests in the future. When this rolls out, we will be sure to make suitable announcements.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our sunny shores soon! Please don’t hesitate to contact me when you decide to return and I will ensure all your needs are well looked after.