My wife and I took our 2 children (6 and 8) on our 3rd visit to the Intercontinental Fiji resort. We stayed in the Club suites which provides a great way to spend time away from the main pool and enjoy fantastic breakfasts, afternoon tea and evening cocktails. The service of the staff at the Club lounge was very good. My wife has special dietary requirements and the support and care put in by Richard and Taka was exceptional and meant that we were able to have a relaxing holiday knowing that our eating requirements were taken care of. A highlight of the holiday was our chidren having such a great time in kids club which meant that my wife and I could enjoy having dinner every night at Navo, where nothing was too much trouble for Taka - even treating us to the best lobster I have had - cooked the "Taka" way.
We all had a great holiday and a special thanks to Richard and Taka for taking such good are of us!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa is located on the beautiful and picturesque Natadola Beach on Fiji's main island of Viti Levu. Relax on palm-fringed white sand beach or swim or snorkel in rolling surf to experience natural Fijian ambiance. The resort offers breathtaking 360-degree views of Natadola Bay and exotic landscaped gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, IHG, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Hotel Sigatoka
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Coral Coast
- Intercontinental Fiji Hotel
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa Sigatoka