The facilities, guest bures, food, spa, pools, service, hospitality, and beach at the InterContinental were beyond amazing. The water was crystal blue and the sandy beaches were wide and long. One of my favorite parts was the outside bathtub and huge lounger. Complete relaxation!
Only a few drawbacks to our trip. One could be avoided with careful planning. A large group arrived when we had been there for 2 days. The once relaxing infinity pool turned into more of a frat party and some of the restaurants were booked for private events limiting our dining selections.I would definitely ask if they plan on large groups arriving before planning travel dates when possible. The other drawback was unavoidable - the waves were quite strong several days which limited snorkel and scuba activity. A recent flood had damaged some of the coral. Mother nature can be cruel!
We did do 1 dive that was ok. The deep sea fishing was extremely fun! We were able to have our catch cooked up for dinner that night. It was one of the highlights of our 5 day stay.
The resort is quite isolated. If you want more of the Fiji village experience you may want to pick a spot that is less secluded, but if you are looking for sun, a bit of fun and lots of relaxation this is a great spot for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa is located on the beautiful and picturesque Natadola Beach on Fiji's main island of Viti Levu. Relax on palm-fringed white sand beach or swim or snorkel in rolling surf to experience natural Fijian ambiance. The resort offers breathtaking 360-degree views of Natadola Bay and exotic landscaped gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Hotel Sigatoka
- Intercontinental Coral Coast
- Intercontinental Fiji Hotel
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa Sigatoka