InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa
$111
$83
  • Pool
Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$170
$119
  • Breakfast included
Bedarra Beach Inn(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$104
Tambua Sands(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$116
$89
  • Pool
Mango Bay Resort Fiji(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$70
Agoda.com
Namuka Bay Lagoon Resort(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$54
Gecko's Resort(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$65
$61
  • Pool
de Vos The Private Residence(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$102
$87
  • Breakfast included
Maui Palms(Sigatoka)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
2,874 results
All reviewsnavo restaurantgolf coursethe club loungekama loungeinfinity poolcleopatra bathtoba bar and grillbeachfront suitenatadola bayfamily poolnavo islandgolf clubplanet trekkerssanasana villageday bedbula busgarden view
Reviewed May 24, 2011

From the moment my partner and I arrived the staff at this 5 star resort made us feel welcome. We planned this well earned holiday as we both have stressful jobs and needed to relax and be pampered. I am writing this as I sit in Kama bar watching the sun set on another stunning day, listening to the local singers and the waves lapping on the beach. We booked the beach front suite and it's just that. On the beach and very nicely appointed. Free water daily, great maid service and the room is clean. Bathroom is nice with a rain shower and power shower although the rain shower is a shower and not really rain if you get what I mean. Pool area is lovely and the kids and families, of which there are a lot have their own to frolic in, thank goodness. All the staff are very friendly, bordering on too much at times but so welcoming anything is forgiven. The restaurAnts are all great, yes, their not cheap but this is Fiji and a five star resort so expect to pays premium, it's worth it. Navo is just stunning and a must visit, one of the best hotel restaurants I have visited and I have travelled the world. My only negative, and this is just me being me, I hate the kids everywhere, parents do seem to think they let them run wild just because they are on holiday. The adult only pool is a god send, shame the bars are not the same. Overal it's a great hotel, in a great location with great staff and a a very relaxed vibe(even with other people kids!)

• Stayed: May 2011
General_Manager_Fiji, General Manager at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2011

Dear Tony,

We are thrilled to hear that you and your partner had a great vacation with us and were able to relax and enjoy your holiday. I am glad you liked our fine dining restaurant-Navo, the hotel location and facilities, friendly service of our staff and the beautiful beach. Good to hear you were able to enjoy watching the beautiful sunset from Kama bar while listening to our local Serenaders and the waves lapping on the beach. We hope to see you return, and if you need to enquire on the number of kids in-house or any other information on the resort, please feel free to contact enquiries.fiji@interconti.com and our team will be happy to assist you.

Reviewed May 21, 2011

Wow- I stayed at the Westin in Denarau ISland for a few days before moving over to this resort. - wow. The resort is immaculately manicured and maintained and my room was fabulous! The lanai was huge with an outdoor bathtub, many lounge chairs, candles...fantastic. The room was also very spacious and nicely laid-out. I had some really good food at the restaurant by the infinity pool (can't remember the name) and some of the waitstaff there even made an effort to remember my name, which was a nice touch.
One issue that I know the resort can;t really do anything about is the smell coming from the kelp beds or whatever it is when the tide goes out, since my room was right up there against the sea. Smelled a bit like dogfood, which was not lovely but not so overpowering that it didn't fade from consciousness in a few minutes. I guess if I ahd paid full price for that oceanfront room it might have bothered me more but since I got it for a good rate one xpedia, I was OK with it. The quality of the rooms themselves are definitely "honeymoom-worthy" I think. Fiji overall, while very nice, is not somewhere that I would recommend flying 17 hours to get to just for a trip to Fiji versus going to Hawaii or the Caribbean if you live in the US. I stopped at Fiji while traveling from Australia to New Zealand so it was good, but I think I would have been really disappointed if I had flown there just for Fiji. The country is really poor so off of the resorts, it's a bit depressing and I didn't see any views that were more impressive than what I've seen in Maui or Aruba. But it was a nice trip and the Intercontinental ranks up there among the nicest resorts I've seen.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank toastytravels

Thanks for taking the time to share a review of your experience with us. We are happy to hear you had a nice trip and find the Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa ranks amongst the nicest resorts you have seen. I am glad you enjoyed the hotel and facilities, the great food at Toba restaurant by the infinity pool and of course our friendly staffs who like to remember our guests by their name. We note your comments on the smell coming from the sea which is beyond our control but thanks for your comments. We appreciate your valuable feedback.

Reviewed May 21, 2011

This resort was beautiful in the sense of location, set out and landscaping. The excellent facilities suited families and also couples. The thing that will be forever impressed in my memory of this holiday is the warmth and friendliness of the staff. Nothing was ever too much trouble for them and they always had a smile on their face. A happy place to be and it was sad to leave. I have stayed in hotels all over the world and nothing comes close to this one for service. Best holiday yet - total relaxation!

Room Tip: The Club Executive suites with plunge pool.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family

The team and I are delighted to hear your wonderful feedback and knowing that you were able to relax and enjoy our beautiful location and hotel facilities. Thanks for your kind comments on our staff and they are very happy to hear that their warmth and friendliness will be forever impressed in your memory of this best holiday experience. We appreciate your wonderful feedback and we hope to welcome you and your family back in the future. Our reservations team will be more than happy to assist you anytime whenever you wish to make a booking for your family or friends and they can be contacted on reservations.fiji@interconti.com.

Reviewed May 19, 2011

Didn't expect to see such a splendid, modern property in Fiji that worked well with the environs keeping roof lines as traditional as possible. And the staff and service were as special as the architecture, food and the choice of pools..

Room Tip: Executive Club suites offer everything one expects
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business

Dear Barbara,

Thanks for your positive feedback. We are happy to hear you liked the architectural design of the hotel, the staff and service, the food and choice of pools. It is our goal to consistently provide great customer service and I am glad everything met your expectation. We hope you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back. Next time you wish to make a booking, do not hesitate to contact our reservations team on reservations.fiji@interconti.com and they will be happy to assist you.

Reviewed May 17, 2011

We spent 5 says here and 5 days at The Outrigger.

The difference is clear the moment you arrive. The Intercon looks much nicer but whereas at the Outrigger the guy on the gate screams BULA as loud as he can, the guy on the gate at Intercon interogates your driver before allowing you in.

You wait for someone to check you in, help with your bags, wait for a menu blahv blah blah.

Rooms are nice,spa is good, the expensive restaurant is realy nice and service is ok there.

Nanny service is great. Golf course is really hard but very interesting.

At breakfast every container in the buffet was empty in the buffet except for the rice. Pretty much the same every day.

the concierge is very good. The beach is pretty good and the snorkelling is ok.

If you have kids that like to jump in the pool dont go here are there are steps around the entire perimeter. But it's nice pool.

Not a bad place if there could get there act together.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank FrankLowy
General_Manager_Fiji, General Manager at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2011

Dear Frank,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your review. I am glad you liked the hotel facilities, the spa and the beautiful beach. I agree, we have a great nanny service offered at the resort for couples with young children so am glad you were able to experience that. Thanks for your comments on your arrival experience, the food and hotel service. Your feedback enables us to look into those areas where we have not met your expectation and we hope to continually improve on those areas for your next visit. When you decide to return, please do not hesitate to let me know on Scott.Williams@ihg.com and I will ensure that your stay is up to the standard you expect from the Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa.