We found this hostel by chance and were so glad we did - it made our trip to Fiji! I have nothing but positive things to say about Mama's.
Mama, Bella, Maria, Eta etc all FANTASTIC! They treated us like part of the family, remembering our names, looking after me when i was ill!!! And welcomed us with open arms.
We loved it so much here we were quite emotional when we left - after a 17 day stay (except a small break to visit the islands). Food was great the room was basic but homely and always clean, the beach was lovely, a quiet hostel but never a dull moment.
Would recommend this hostel to any backpackers who go to the mainland its so much nicer than staying in one of the horrible commercialised hostels along the strip that have no character.
Sending best wishes to everyone at Mama's - Thanks for making our stay so fantastic. I hope to see you all again one day soon xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catering for budget minded travellers, Tropic of Capricorn offers beachfront bliss, seamless island connections, easy airport transfer, free WiFi and spectacular sunsets. The location provides 180 degree ocean views spanning Denarau Marina, Mamanuca Islands, Yasawa Islands and the Sleeping Giant Mountain. We have a great selection of rooms, featuring Budget Doubles and Oceanfront Privates. All accommodation includes hot showers, comfy beds and air conditioning. All guests are welcome to enjoy the large breezy lounge, cocktail bar, swimming pool, beach deck and beachside sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Tropic of Capricorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Of Capricorn Hotel Nadi
- Tropic Of Capricorn Fiji/Nadi