We stayed here only one night in early January, because we needed to be close to the airport for an early flight to Auckland the next day.
The weather was terrible, pounding rain and winds that night - so we never ventured far from this place, and in the time we were there we were impressed by everything: Our oceanfront balcony, our huge room, how clean everything was, and the wonderful attitude of Mama. Never have we met such a lovely kind person.
Next time we are in Nadi, we are staying at Mama's. She was great, as is this hostel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catering for budget minded travellers, Tropic of Capricorn offers beachfront bliss, seamless island connections, easy airport transfer, free WiFi and spectacular sunsets. The location provides 180 degree ocean views spanning Denarau Marina, Mamanuca Islands, Yasawa Islands and the Sleeping Giant Mountain. We have a great selection of rooms, featuring Budget Doubles and Oceanfront Privates. All accommodation includes hot showers, comfy beds and air conditioning. All guests are welcome to enjoy the large breezy lounge, cocktail bar, swimming pool, beach deck and beachside sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, HostelWorld, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Tropic of Capricorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Of Capricorn Hotel Nadi
- Tropic Of Capricorn Fiji/Nadi