Stayed here for 5 nights between islands and the staff couldn't be any more helpful. Mama is a legend she let us join the family and some nice cooking from Bella and activities organised by Holly :) Already planning the next visit back thanks Tropic of Capricorn. Tom and Rachel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catering for budget minded travellers, Tropic of Capricorn offers beachfront bliss, seamless island connections, easy airport transfer, free WiFi and spectacular sunsets. The location provides 180 degree ocean views spanning Denarau Marina, Mamanuca Islands, Yasawa Islands and the Sleeping Giant Mountain. We have a great selection of rooms, featuring Budget Doubles and Oceanfront Privates. All accommodation includes hot showers, comfy beds and air conditioning. All guests are welcome to enjoy the large breezy lounge, cocktail bar, swimming pool, beach deck and beachside sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Tropic of Capricorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Of Capricorn Hotel Nadi
- Tropic Of Capricorn Fiji/Nadi