After reading the reviews on how friendly the staff were, we were pretty disappointed when we arrived and were practically thrown the key to our room. We had booked and paid for an ocean view room but ended up in room 7 , overlooking to pool. Room is clean enough, however the mattress was disgusting. Please Mamma, at least use mattresses protectors. We had dinner at the property which was very nice, however the breakfast is just toast and coffee .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catering for budget minded travellers, Tropic of Capricorn offers beachfront bliss, seamless island connections, easy airport transfer, free WiFi and spectacular sunsets. The location provides 180 degree ocean views spanning Denarau Marina, Mamanuca Islands, Yasawa Islands and the Sleeping Giant Mountain. We have a great selection of rooms, featuring Budget Doubles and Oceanfront Privates. All accommodation includes hot showers, comfy beds and air conditioning. All guests are welcome to enjoy the large breezy lounge, cocktail bar, swimming pool, beach deck and beachside sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Tropic of Capricorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Of Capricorn Hotel Nadi
- Tropic Of Capricorn Fiji/Nadi