We stayed in the dorm room downstairs and upstairs,the upstairs dorm was more spacious. Both rooms were clean and comfortable.
We came back twice whilst in Fiji because we felt like were at home. Mama and the team are great, they cook lovely food, help you with travel plans and generally treat you so well.
It is a quiet hotel, right on the beach with a pool. It it accessible to catch a bus right outside the resort to Nadi town and walking distance to a local supermarket. It also has other resorts next door so you can go for a fews drink or watch the fire show for some entertainment.
I would love to go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catering for budget minded travellers, Tropic of Capricorn offers beachfront bliss, seamless island connections, easy airport transfer, free WiFi and spectacular sunsets. The location provides 180 degree ocean views spanning Denarau Marina, Mamanuca Islands, Yasawa Islands and the Sleeping Giant Mountain. We have a great selection of rooms, featuring Budget Doubles and Oceanfront Privates. All accommodation includes hot showers, comfy beds and air conditioning. All guests are welcome to enjoy the large breezy lounge, cocktail bar, swimming pool, beach deck and beachside sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Tropic of Capricorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Of Capricorn Hotel Nadi
- Tropic Of Capricorn Fiji/Nadi