We stayed in the very affordable poolside room T2. It was so peaceful in there! We got excellent sleep. There is no a/c but the fan was definitely enough to keep us cool at night (although July is supposed to be one of the cooler months in Nadi). Mama's food is excellent and portions are large for the good prices. Mama is also such a sweet character; she really makes you feel like part of her family. You can have as much quiet privacy as you want, but if you enjoy chatting, Mama is always around the front area of the hotel to sit and joke around with. Very good vibe in the hotel. The lady who gives the $40 FJD/hour massages on the beach out front is an excellent masseuse! Best massage deal in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catering for budget minded travellers, Tropic of Capricorn offers beachfront bliss, seamless island connections, easy airport transfer, free WiFi and spectacular sunsets. The location provides 180 degree ocean views spanning Denarau Marina, Mamanuca Islands, Yasawa Islands and the Sleeping Giant Mountain. We have a great selection of rooms, featuring Budget Doubles and Oceanfront Privates. All accommodation includes hot showers, comfy beds and air conditioning. All guests are welcome to enjoy the large breezy lounge, cocktail bar, swimming pool, beach deck and beachside sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Tropic of Capricorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Of Capricorn Hotel Nadi
- Tropic Of Capricorn Fiji/Nadi