From what we could gather, Tropic of Capricorn has had a little trouble with fire damage in the last year or so, so a lot of the hotel was closed. Our room was clean and adequate for our stay. The hotel is located next to a hotel/bar called Smugglers and we spent most meal times there as there never really seemed to be anyone around in the Tropic of Capricorn. Having said that Mama was very nice and welcoming and the stay was good value for money.
The whole area there is quite noisy but we had no real trouble sleeping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catering for budget minded travellers, Tropic of Capricorn offers beachfront bliss, seamless island connections, easy airport transfer, free WiFi and spectacular sunsets. The location provides 180 degree ocean views spanning Denarau Marina, Mamanuca Islands, Yasawa Islands and the Sleeping Giant Mountain. We have a great selection of rooms, featuring Budget Doubles and Oceanfront Privates. All accommodation includes hot showers, comfy beds and air conditioning. All guests are welcome to enjoy the large breezy lounge, cocktail bar, swimming pool, beach deck and beachside sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Tropic of Capricorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Of Capricorn Hotel Nadi
- Tropic Of Capricorn Fiji/Nadi