“Very accommodating.”

Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Nadi
Dawson City, Canada
“Very accommodating.”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I stayed at Nadi Bay twice, with a week in the outer islands in between. I found the staff to be extremely accommodating (like holding my bag for the days I was away, confirming transportation details, etc.) Loved the dining in the evening, and the poolside breakfasts. Loved the pool, and that it was so accessible to the guests. Especially loved the two frogs that came swimming with us! Thanks ladies!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

1 Thank Copper-north
nadibay, Public Relations Manager at Nadi Bay Resort Hotel, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and that the staff were so helpful. We are proud of our friendly staff who usually go beyond the call of duty to give our guests an unforgettable experience.

We hope to see you again one day soon. Vinaka!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Pacific Harbour, Fiji
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We stayed here for the first time when we had friends coming over in October 2013 (sorry for the delay in writing this review!)! We were greeted as we entered. We were assisted with our bags and shown to our room by the friendly staff there. After picking our friends up a the airport, we returned to the resort and had a lovely dinner! (The food is excellent and the service is great!) After a restful night, we were again assisted in getting our bags to the car, following a great breakfast. I can highly recommend this resort to anyone wanting a clean, easy to get to, place to stay.

Room Tip: Our room was at the top of the stairs and last on the left down a short hall, over looking the court...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Gloria M
nadibay, Public Relations Manager at Nadi Bay Resort Hotel, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you for your positive feedback, we are pleased that you enjoyed you time with us at Nadi Bay.
Noosa, Australia
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I would fully recommend this hotel to everybody. I stayed at Nadi Bay for a whole 2.5 weeks with friends and I enjoyed my stay immensely. From the moment we arrived at the airport, our transfer was not far behind. The warm welcome we all received on checking in and our room was clean and spacious with comfy beds and fresh towels daily. The hotel pool was a nice place to relax during the day, with lots of sunbeds for everyone and enough shade if needed. The close proximity to shops, restaurants and Denarau marina (only about 10 minutes away, by car) made it so easy to get around. The local bus stop only a 5 minute walk away..taking you into Nadi town, Lautoka etc. I can't speak more highly of the staff...from the girls at the front desk, to the restaurant staff, room attendants, chefs, security and last but not least the two young men who sing and entertain us from monday to saturday...they treated us like family and with their warm smiles and friendly manner always ready to help with whatever you may need. Thankyou for making our stay so amazing!!! We had planned on staying for only 8 nights and then move on, but we kept extending our stay and did day trips out to the islands, which was organised with so much ease at the hotel tour desk. I enjoyed my stay so much that after only 4 weeks, I am going back to Nadi Bay for 4 nights and I cannot wait..It really is my new home away from home. I should also give a huge thumbs up to the exceptional food on the menu..there is so much to choose from and I was quite impressed with the quality of all of my meals. Thankyou Nadi Bay and I will see you all soon...

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

3 Thank 628Julie1234
nadibay, Public Relations Manager at Nadi Bay Resort Hotel, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Wow, thank you for such a great review and we do feel that we deserve it! We are so proud of our staff and they are almost always mentioned in the reviews as a highlight of the stay.

It is very much to our advantage the we are so well located allowing you to easily visit the shops and of course many activities and points of interest nearby.

So until we see you again in a few weeks 'moce manda' and vinaka!
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Id recomend anyone to stay at this loverly motel, has a great atmoshere, clean, nice staff, just a nice place to relax. Close to airport and nadi, I never saw any ants on my stay and i was there for three days, My partner and i had a nice nice stay and id go there again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

2 Thank leanne t
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Most of our reviews use the word clean to describe their rooms and we are happy that you too point this out.

Unfortunately ants are a problem Fiji wide at certain times of the year and no matter how much you clean they are still running around - this is also a problem for the major 5 star hotels so not limited to us thankfully.

Hope to see you again - best wishes for 2014!
Chard, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

As a backpacker I'm used to roughing it but this was ridiculous. We we're moved rooms three times after unpacking. Staff on reception are useless. They don't seem to know what's going on. Waited 4 hours for a taxi! So many ants in the room. Swarms of them. So noisy as well. Would not recommend

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Saskyal

Travelers are raving about these Nadi hotels

Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I only stayed One full day at the pool and one night before my flight out of Nadi, but the hotel served its purpose, I received beautiful Fijian Hospitality. Clean room, very spacious. My favorite aspect was the location, my partner and I walked to Wishbone Pizza for dinner and was able to walk by a shop to pick up a few snacks before heading back, with ease. There were also bars, restaurants and clubs in walking distance as well if one wanted to go out for the night.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We appreciate you taking the time to review us.

Whether a short stay like yours or a long stay as you have rightly pointed out we are located close to many shops and services so a very convenient and affordable base.

Next time you must stay a bit longer and enjoy the numerous nearby activities and attactions.

Bula Vinaka!
Viti Levu, Fiji
Reviewed January 29, 2014

great value for money
good location central 10 minutes form beach but ahs pool
very clean always clean
accessible to everything in Nadi
great stop over
staff were very friendly have stayed many times will go back

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review, the mix up with your 5 star resort was a great advantage to us as were able to host you at Nadi Bay and you enjoyed our 5 star service!

We appreciate your positive feedback and will make sure that we pass it on to our staff who love to hear what the guests think.

Many thanks and we hope to see you again.