“Overall good stay”

Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Nadi
Manchester
“Overall good stay”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I stayed for one night before heading to the islands. The staff were very friendly, had to ask a few questions but helpful. Rooms were clean, tidy, quite large for a 6 bed dorm. Good stay on a budget.

Room Tip: AC not great so don't expect to hide in AC room.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Anjanitadevi, Acccounts Department at Nadi Bay Resort Hotel, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Pleased you enjoyed your stay and were well looked after.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Melbourne
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I have stayed here a few times on business, and wouldn't stay anywhere else in Nadi.

It is on the budget end of the spectrum, so those expecting the Hilton should look elsewhere. The rooms are clean & comfortable, staff are very friendly and welcoming, even by Fijian standards (which says something), and the facilities are good. I enjoyed swimming in the pool- very refreshing on a hot day.

Yes, there were water problems when I visited, but this was due to a Nadi-wide water shortage. Coming from a place which endured a quite severe drought recently, I was sympathetic to the problem!

A real highlight though is the restaurant. Excellent food, I'm yet to have a dissapointing meal there. The Indian/Thai place on the nearby corner is also quite good.

If you need an economicly priced place that's handy to the airport yet offers a bit of an oasis in Nadi, this place is the way to go.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank rob3170
Thanks for your compliments re our pool and restaurant. Nadi has experienced substantial summer rain and the Water Authority system is back to normal.
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Nadi Bay Resort is just terrible! The room had very poor (or none) cleaning, fungi in the showers, AC didn't work a leak in the kitchen and breakfast wasn't ready on time. Also plumbing was not working properly and I run out of water in the middle of my shower!
The staff were very friendly and the pools are quiet nice.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

2 Thank Luchi27
Anjanitadevi, Acccounts Department at Nadi Bay Resort Hotel, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thanks for bringing our attention to the comments regarding your accommodation. Our housekeeping staff have just confirmed that all rooms have been checked and found to be in order. Good you enjoyed our pools and friendly staff.

Travelers are raving about these Nadi hotels

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I stayed at the nadibay resort for 2 nts its a well run hotel ,nice pools gardens ,rooms are good value ,not far from the airport only $9 taxi ride ,,thanks to the great staff ,great food,a short walk to supermarket and cafes shops ,close to local bus stops to nadi town

Room Tip: stay in one of the balcony rooms
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
We appreciate your favourable comments and are happy that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you.
Canada
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Absolutely amazing place to stay. Rooms are clean, staff are the friendliest and most helpful people ever and the food is wonderful. Reasonable prices that can't be beat for the service you get. I will go back to Nadi Bay Resort every time I'm in Nadi. Actually I have already stayed there 3 different occasions in a matter of 3 weeks and heading back there in December again. Just can't get enough of this place!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

nadibay, Public Relations Manager at Nadi Bay Resort Hotel, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Sincere thanks to you for your lovely review. We will make sure to pass on your great comments to all of our staff who will be very pleased to have their good work acknowledged.

Looking forward to hosting you once again in December. Vinaka vakalevu and best wishes.
Honolulu
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Aloha,

I recently stayed at your resort and had a delightful stay! I must admit that one of my favorite aspects of the resort was the food served in the restaurant within the main structure of the hotel. I have never in my life tasted such amazing cuisine. I was a little nervous, but I went up to the chef and told him "I don't eat fish but I want something fabulous." I was given the most exquisitely presented meal. The potato and cream sauce melted in my mouth and the chicken was extremely tender and delectable. If you want some incredible food that melts in your mouth, give John and Brian a try. Go and tell them that you read Summer’s review and you came to try out their food. If you are staying somewhere else and you just want to eat something to tickle your taste buds, take a taxi to Nadi Bay Resort Hotel. I cannot leave out the sweet, and friendly staff that I encountered on a daily basis. Coming from Hawaii where everyone is a cousin it was a lovely slice of heaven at the resort where I was treated like family, everyone was so kind and even the musicians played my favorite song for me during dinner (Isalei Lea). I want to thank you for the incredible relaxing and fulfilling vacation, the wonderful staff and the impeccable cuisine from seriously the best chefs in the Pacific…...!

Room Tip: I prefer a single room, you can have one, just ask.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

2 Thank Summer B
nadibay, Public Relations Manager at Nadi Bay Resort Hotel, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
What a wonderful review, we thank you very much. I will pass on the review to all of the staff and of course chefs who love to hear the great feedback from our guests.

It gives us great pleasure to read that you had such a great experience throughout your stay with our staff, the facilities and of course the delicious food.

We hope that you will return to us again some day so that we can again sin your Isalei. Vinaka.
Auckland
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We came here for a meal. staying at nearby Smuggler's Cove, a $ 5 taxi ride each way after negotiation.Much better food than at Smuggler's Cove. The service was good and the main meal delicious, reasonable wine selection by the glass and magical fairy lights in the semi-outdoor area (raining so plenty of plastic shades up). Nicely planted and definitely a good ambience

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review. We are indeed proud of our signature Restaurant Antoinette's (Award Winning Restaurant). Rain or shine it is a wonderful place to dine!

We hope that you will share your experience with friends travelling this way and that you too will join us again some day.