Nadi Bay Resort Hotel
$35
$106
$72
  • Pool
Aquarius On The Beach(Nadi)(Great Value!)
$60
$51
  • Breakfast included
Tropic of Capricorn(Nadi)(Great Value!)
$28
$27
$69
Travelocity
Bluewater Lodge(Nadi)(Great Value!)
$31
$19
Agoda.com
All reviewsgames roommango treesrooms are basicnice poolshort staybudget accommodationthe yasawa flyeran upgradedorm roomrestaurant foodstayed one nightfiji timepoolsyasawascleanersflightvinaka
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 1, 2011

I stayed in a dorm at Nadi Bay Resort for one night before I head to Yasawa Islands on the next morning. It is a good place if you are not staying any longer, arrive late and leave early and don't have time to see the city, because it is quite far from it.

Rooms are basic: there were no lockers, bed was good and the room had an air conditioner. I found it difficult that there is only one key to the room, which you have to pick up from the reception and bring back there every time you go in.

They do serve some basic food at the resort, and there is at least one other restaurant nearby, so there is no need to go to Nadi for that.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed November 8, 2010

we stayed there for 2nights the first night when we arrived and the last day before we leave.
the first day when we arrived at the airport we were waiting for the shuttle bus because their website said they have FREE SHUTTLE BUS SEVRICE but we wait around 40mins still no bus coming, i guest maybe they haven't got my booking, then we went there by taxi. when we arrived the resort, the reception were talking loudly, they keep talking even they saw us,then they check the computer they have my booking but why they didn't send the bus come?! no smiling but at least they lead us to the room. when we having dinner at night at around 6, the lady show us where to sit(didn't lead us to) then just left..3mins cam e back and ask what we want that's it, after 30mins other ppl keep coming the ladies gave the others customer a towel,spray(for mosquito) and flower..which we don't even have one of them..The second time we came back they didn't lead us to the room, said you know where just the same building as last time..totally disappointed,

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
nadibay, Public Relations Manager at Nadi Bay Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2010

dear jo1020,
first and foremost we would like to apologize for the actions, of those staff concerned.You can be rest assured that appropriate action is being taken to address this issue and were are REALLY SORRY if we have spoilt your beutiful holiday.kind regards...

Reviewed October 22, 2010

There is no point going 5-Star in Nadi, when all you need is to stock up and acclimatise. The Nadi Bay Beach Resort is ideal. It’s about half way between Nadi Airport and Nadi Town, on Wailoaloa Road. It offers a variety of rooms from backpacker dorms, through to private rooms with a king sized bed and kitchenette. It is very safe, very clean, and welcoming.

There are two restaurants,with fresh food, generous portions and a reasonable price tag. There is a large Global Gossip Internet room, and wireless is available throughout the hotel. For those who have gone a bit savage on their travels, the beauty salon will sort out your nails, legs and eyebrows. You can even have a massage by the pool! Another bonus is the large open areas that are under cover, and a movie room that plays free films, because yes it does rain sometimes.

The Travel Desk has an infinite amount of information, and gave candid appraisals of the tours available. The Front Desk Manager and her team also impressed me. I felt as if I had been adopted ‘Fijian Style’. My Mastercard was ‘eaten’ by the BNZ machine at Christchurch airport, and the company that I had originally booked with would not rent me a car ‘cash only’ even though my replacement card would arrive in three days. The team rallied and before I knew it I was looked after by a local company ‘Rent a car SATELLITTE Rentals Ltd’. Any real traveller knows that time is precious, and when your goal is to go to the markets and get out of town this additional ‘holiday rescue service’ was invaluable.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank Blondini006
nadibay, Public Relations Manager at Nadi Bay Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2010

dear blondini006,
thank you very much for your review.we are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.Looking forward to having you again.kind regards

Reviewed September 18, 2010

I only used Nadi Bay Resort as a stopover to and from my Island hopping. I stayed in both a dorm, and a shared facilities room. The dorms are standard and for $33 Fiji, its very affordable. On my last night though I upgraded and for $70 more Fijian, I was treated to shared bathroom, and a square room with a double bed. For $103 you would surely expect more, but you get very little. So my word of advice is you get value for money only through the dorms.

The place is clean and safe, but secluded (10mins from the airport). And the people who work here are bored, uninterested and generally not very nice, inparticular the wait staff at the restaurant. Ironic, though the nicest people who at Nadi Bay are the security guards who actually escort you and your luggage to your room. They are so friendly and generous they deserve a job in hospitality!

Again there is nothing special to see here, a more than decent stopover hotel. And remember the FRIENDLY security guards - they are absolutely awesome!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank andyk88
Reviewed July 6, 2010

We just stopped for a night and weren't disappointed. It's right under the flightpath for the airport and given that we were staying in the apartment on the top floor (exclusive use of balcony, pretty cool) it made for a pretty noisy night. Great views of the undercarriage though! For us it just added to the overall experience.

Amenities were basic and a little dated but nice and clean - we couldn't complain.The food? What we had was fantastic, and with reasonably priced cocktails to boot.

One thing to bear in mind is that while close to both the airport and Nadi, it's not within walking distance, and wandering around on foot (especially at night) is not recommended. Not bad for a stopover, but not somewhere I'd stay if I was looking to do things without having to pay for taxis and whatnot.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends